Quarantine entertainment

Maybe we could get this pinned for foreseeable future  and people can add their own,  lots of music gigs and other entertainments will be going  online in  the next few weeks/months so if you come across anything feel free to share.

Master wong is doing a daily show 

51 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Tommy’s at it again quite entertaining 

Yeah seen it ...stupid he could have got stabbed up in front of his kids just for YouTube hits .

25 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yeah seen it ...stupid he could have got stabbed up in front of his kids just for YouTube hits .

No doubt he was dealing with scum there, but I think in the long run airing every altercation he’s in will ultimately do him no favours.

& the kids man!

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Quarantine entertainment........all I can say is, there will some amount of babies born next year ! Lol 

You planning on spreading your seed mate.

Randy fecker 

11 hours ago, king said:

You planning on spreading your seed mate.

Randy fecker 

No mate, I have filled 4 prams already......but I suppose it never hurts to keep in practice ! Lol 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, kanny said:

This isn’t a dig mate at all . 

But if you start scratching the surface for excuses , you just let people get away with things . 

Fair play imho to him 

• Like 3
On 23/03/2020 at 09:05, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

This isn’t a dig mate at all . 

But if you start scratching the surface for excuses , you just let people get away with things . 

Fair play imho to him 

I take the point bud but I still think that it was foolish putting his kids in that situation  and not putting the handbrake on lol ....anyway the latest episode in the hitchin saga...now this I do have admiration for ,good on em . 

unsurprisingly YouTube wont allow me to share the link so you can watch it  here  it's the deport omar video  https://www.tr.news/deport-omar-the-plastic-shankin-gangsta-fam/

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kanny said:

I take the point bud but I still think that it was foolish putting his kids in that situation  and not putting the handbrake on lol ....anyway the latest episode in the hitchin saga...now this I do have admiration for ,good on em . 

unsurprisingly YouTube wont allow me to share the link so you can watch it  here  it's the deport omar video  https://www.tr.news/deport-omar-the-plastic-shankin-gangsta-fam/

drag the little fcks out of their mums house and double tap them in the knee caps

dont waste anymore time on them

• Like 1

Not really into knee capping as lockdown entertainment so I,ve mowed my lawn pruned the olive tree fixed my sons van and made a new catty fork, not cause I need any more but I have a box of tree forks cut and thought it would waste an afternoon, today when the sun comes up will be sanding and varnishing my porch before painting the front of the house and when the rain returns the hallway stairs and landing need painting then I still have my one walk a day to enjoy as well, once they announce a wage system  for the self employed it will be like a payed up holiday  ???

1FDFD557-BF99-42DD-82CF-DEABCE40C6D4.jpeg

0A99587A-5C64-4C54-84BB-76D6E395DF14.jpeg

• Like 6