Nice mooch

Had nice mooch today, this place norm not much there, the odd rabbit, fox, last time here Buck chased a Charlie out of here, so he on full aleart lol , nothing about. Both marked a Berry (rabbit) but that's about it, but nice quite walk   what I like no other dog walkers. Woody doing real well, he keeps up with the big dogs around cover, and he even went in the shallow part of the river, not bad for a 10 lb lap dog lol. Picked me paper up on way home, back to doom/gloom?

IMG_20200322_102550.jpg

IMG_20200322_102138.jpg

IMG_20200322_102504.jpg

IMG_20200322_102454.jpg

IMG_20200322_102347.jpg

IMG_20200322_102151.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bird said:

Had nice mooch today, this place norm not much there, the odd rabbit, fox, last time here Buck chased a Charlie out of here, so he on full aleart lol , nothing about. Both marked a Berry (rabbit) but that's about it, but nice quite walk   what I like no other dog walkers. Woody doing real well, he keeps up with the big dogs around cover, and he even went in the shallow part of the river, not bad for a 10 lb lap dog lol. Picked me paper up on way home, back to doom/gloom?

IMG_20200322_102550.jpg

IMG_20200322_102138.jpg

IMG_20200322_102504.jpg

IMG_20200322_102454.jpg

IMG_20200322_102347.jpg

IMG_20200322_102151.jpg

Looks nice there ray any fish in there shame about no dog walkers as I expect you be keeping an eye out 4 young fillies ?

14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Looks nice there ray any fish in there shame about no dog walkers as I expect you be keeping an eye out 4 young fillies ?

no fish  dont think , prob the odd crayfish   , yeh that the only prob no young fit females down here, if they are they got boyfriend  with them , funny  about 5 months ago  i did bump into young couple , say about mid 20s , nice couple like the dogs loved Buck, they asked what Buck was they tell what old bryn was, they said i looked like a hunter or somthing like  that, she said i looked weathered  what ever that feckin means  lol, wife said i  do        bloody women    haha  :laugh:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, bird said:

no fish  dont think , prob the odd crayfish   , yeh that the only prob no young fit females down here, if they are they got boyfriend  with them , funny  about 5 months ago  i did bump into young couple , say about mid 20s , nice couple like the dogs loved Buck, they asked what Buck was they tell what old bryn was, they said i looked like a hunter or somthing like  that, she said i looked weathered  what ever that feckin means  lol, wife said i  do        bloody women    haha  :laugh:

She wanted it ray and no mistake 

Still makes us chuckle when I think about you offering your services 2 rews misses as she was after another baby 

You ole dog ?

22 minutes ago, Black neck said:

She wanted it ray and no mistake 

Still makes us chuckle when I think about you offering your services 2 rews misses as she was after another baby 

You ole dog ?

yup  lol:icon_redface:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Woody looks a fare old age bird. All the dogs look well

thanks  mate,   we not really sure of woody age , as he was rescue  dog , think he about 10 , but he run about with the big dogs on the walk ,  it funny some times when he walks under Buck legs    little/large    lol

Cracking dog that Buck, wish I had had a pup out of that litter. You are always incognito with Buck. Nobody knows what he is and what he can do.

Are you in touch with any of the guys who had a pup out of the same litter as Buck? How did they turn out?

7 hours ago, bird said:

thanks  mate,   we not really sure of woody age , as he was rescue  dog , think he about 10 , but he run about with the big dogs on the walk ,  it funny some times when he walks under Buck legs    little/large    lol

put that big monster of yours over a racy bull x an il have a pup out that think they make some great lurchers

3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Keep the bloody gret thing away 

he   deff  liked your dogs   lol   ,  and me nice stamp of dog, i like drop of bull in a lurcher ,  Buck over nice coursing type with drop of bull in it , anything not over big , as your getting plenty of size from Buck.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bird said:

he   deff  liked your dogs   lol   ,  and me nice stamp of dog, i like drop of bull in a lurcher ,  Buck over nice coursing type with drop of bull in it , anything not over big , as your getting plenty of size from Buck.

He a nice big dog mate