Corona and animal selling /rehoming

9 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Just thinking of the virus and the animals for sale, do you reckon there will be more animals  being dumped with people getting fed up with litter of pups running around or running out of food to feed them? 

Was thinking similar myself. 

• Like 1

Mrs showed me something on face ache earlier..... Dog found/dumped in Machen Caerphilly, no collar or chip?

On a brighter note.... Im after a digging terrier, a bitch if possible, will swap for copious amounts of andrex or Earl grey??

47 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Mrs showed me something on face ache earlier..... Dog found/dumped in Machen Caerphilly, no collar or chip?

On a brighter note.... Im after a digging terrier, a bitch if possible, will swap for copious amounts of andrex or Earl grey??

Kin el, aint been to machen for over 40 years. What's it like there now mate, still clean and friendly? ?

My cozen is desperate for a pup out of my gsd shes on heat now but I dearnt mate her people might not have money to buy a pup might not be able to come get a pup etc but on the other hand we would have loads of time to put in to the litter 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Be eating them ourselfs if shit gets at worse ?

There is no actual food shortage though other than daily short term shortages due to people panic buying and emptying the shelves, that get filled up again,  and then emptied again. Sheer stupidity. Surely these idiots will have filled up their freezers and cupboards soon and things will return to normal? Unless those involved in the process of producing and transporting the food start dying.  Something I don't believe will happen. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Won’t be much food going in few weeks if all the arseholes keep goin yo places like dales an oass infection into the farming community tho 

This is a serious issue, farming communities are filled with older folk, with limited health care provision. 

• Like 2

You’ll be seeing dogs dumped by the bucketful shortly with all these clowns breeding designer types . 

Paying thousands to breed a tri colour french bulldog 

the country will be on its arse so the market for unnecessary things will dry up shortly. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, MH1 said:

Hopefully it knocks all this breeding for colour etc on the head for a bit

Lad came into work the other week all happy with himself that he’d got a blue staff pup so I asked him what he paid for it and he tells me £1200 and that was at mates rates ???. I told him that cnuts not your mate. ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 4