what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I've hit Prime pay dirt!!! :D " American Gods ".

Ian McShane and a cast of complete and utter lunatics! This is just So fukked up!

At least I'd eaten my dinner before seeing a sixty year old naked man, drifting through space with a raging hard on!!! ?

Loved it as well.

Did you watch dusk till dawn the serious on nexflix, also very good imo

Atb j 

• Thanks 1

DTD? I wasn't overly bothered with the film, in honesty. So, I gave the flix thing a miss too. But, as you say so? I'll put it on my list. God knows, there's fukk all else oon there, right now :(

This American Gods though is some of the craziest, most fukked up shit I've seen in a long time! Loving it! :D

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

DTD? I wasn't overly bothered with the film, in honesty. So, I gave the flix thing a miss too. But, as you say so? I'll put it on my list. God knows, there's fukk all else oon there, right now :(

This American Gods though is some of the craziest, most fukked up shit I've seen in a long time! Loving it! :D

It is good.

Ian Mcshane is a good actor. 

Love the way they mix the old gods and faiths, with  modern technology and twists 

Atb j 

On 30/11/2020 at 14:54, Ken's Deputy said:

Okay. Figuring you won't like subtitles? We'll keep it British.

First thing that popped into my head was Nicola Walker. To my mind? Probably one of the best brit actresses ever. Simple, understated brilliance. And Such a genuinely lovely person, in real life. She's like Keano Reeves! :D

Unforgotten. Flix. 45 mins an episode. Three seasons, but, just see if you can walk away after the first one!

Let me know what you think. There's another, earlier series co starring her. Forget the name now, but, I'll soon find it.

Well that was rather slippery of you Agent Starling ?..........we all know how disgustingly corrupt and poisonous Netflix is but they are normally a little bit subtle about it.....this Unforgotten has got to be the most blatant form of " Liberal Luvvie " propaganda ive ever seen....its full of historical " poor victimised blackface "....." nasty horrible whitey "....ending up with " whitey eternally grateful to blackface for the forgiveness ".......and now Series 2 has started with a kid being adopted by Daddy Colin and Daddy Simon....a whitey whos turned Muslim to stop her being a prostitute and nasty whitey junkie blackmailing the queers ?.....unbe f****n lievable !!!

Very good addictive stories though fair do's ?

• Haha 2

? Fair play!

I must admit; I honestly can't remember shit about the actual stories. Only that black kid getting dug up, in the first one. But, yeah; Even her fukking oppo's an Indian, look, ffs. I just look through all that bollox and enjoy the core story ~ and Nicola Walker.

I'm absolutely besotted with her! She's not classically 'Gorgeous' or 'Sexy'. There's no 'Phoaarr!!!' appeal about her. She's just a damn good actress with an undefined, magnetic appeal.

Interestingly too - in view of your observations about the copiously pc plot stuff, typifying 'flix shit these days; I've honestly never seen her playing the " Empowered Woman " role.

" River " is a goodie. I'm simply taking it as obvious that you've seen " Spooks " (Possibly the best thing ever aired on British TV?) Only, it took me about twenty years to get around to that one! I think that's when I realised I was in love! :D

1 hour ago, greg64 said:

watched a fistful of dollars again the other night and i  have got to say it's absolutely shite badly dubbed ,badly acted ,just bad from start to finish 

thought the same of lone wolf mcwade "sp".chuck norris really did some very bad films.

• Like 1
On 03/12/2020 at 13:36, Ken's Deputy said:

" 40 Sticks ".

Flix. Nope. Just fukking Nope! I think I stood about twenty minutes of it. It's literally Africans exhibiting the exact levels of intelligence that leads them to build their mud huts ten miles from the fukking water source.

Any suggestions for a good gritty crime,  detective programme, even if it's a subtitled one. 

Can't seem to find any worth while ones

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Any suggestions for a good gritty crime,  detective programme, even if it's a subtitled one. 

Can't seem to find any worth while ones

Atb j 

The Method on Netflix if you can get it.

Russian with English subtitles. I rolled the dice with it but I couldn't stop watching.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Thanks Chris 

Going to look it up now.

Atb j 

On my Netflix it had a trailer for it. If you can see that, or a YouTube equivalent, you'll probably know in a couple of minutes if it's something you'd be interested in.

It certainly ticks the gritty detective, don't mind if it's subtitled, requirements! :laugh:

18 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

On my Netflix it had a trailer for it. If you can see that, or a YouTube equivalent, you'll probably know in a couple of minutes if it's something you'd be interested in.

It certainly ticks the gritty detective, don't mind if it's subtitled, requirements! :laugh:

Got it on Netflix here Chris. 

I enjoy watching foreign programs, espically the Nordic ones.

Atb j