what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

If anyone wants to watch something clearly unbelievable but actually half alright to watch is ‘the hunt ‘.

I'll see your " The Hunt " (2020) when ever I can, Gaz. If only for the jugs on the blonde chick! :D

But, I'll raise you " The Hunt " (2012). Mads Mikkelsen. All too believable - believe me. In fact, I'd say it should be considered Required Viewing for this little shit house.

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Watched that the other day. Was mad as most of it like you say is footage they have recorded in interrogation or on police body cam makes it 100% real and a lot more hard hitting

watched this last week, very good I thought.. 

Still in my head to be honest, completely f****d up!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

And me, was quite alright to watch then the end of it, turns your stomach, should have the needle imo. But also made me think I couldn't live with a nutter like her constantly filming and uploading bragging about how she gets her way etc . It was an enthralling watch, I'd not have watched it if I'd known the ending I don't think.

Watched it last night i said the same i couldnt be doing with a bird as " needy " as that i felt a bit sorry for the geezer at first !...f**k me thats some mid life crisis,plenty of fellas hit the weights and f**k about with a new sort but wiping out your entire family....evil c**t !.....from what i read it was only March this year Colorado did away with the death penalty.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I watched the biscuit eater, last night, excellent, ain’t enjoyed a film that much since where the red fern grows when I was a kid, 2 youngsters training a pointer for partridges in 40’s America, had to search the web an watch it on the watched app, after rickshaw one here told me about it, another film like ole yella an where the red fern grown, no violence or stupid superhero’s,  a cracking watch that took me back in time an made me gutted it was finished , couldn’t tell you last time a film made me feel like that ? I seriously recommend it to anybody ?

Watched the biscuit eater ,(the old black and white one ) last night ,a!l this films  you mentioned are good for the soul ,

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

American Murder: The Family Next Door.

Fukk me! That was actually fukking Harrowing! ? It's not just a bunch of actors. It's 100% real film of those involved. And  records of their text messages 'n shit.

Jesus

If you watch the actual documentary pause at 7.28 and keep looking at girls bedroom doors you are two girls even though the police checked in there and the girls would of already been murdered ? spooky

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Watched jungle tonight based on true story lost in rain forest decent movie, Harry potter actor

On 07/09/2020 at 23:57, Ken's Deputy said:

Fukkin Jungle?! The film was 'okay'. Nothing more. But, that fukkin Epilogue??? Never saw That shit coming! :o

What did you think of the epilogue, B?

On 07/10/2020 at 01:53, W. Katchum said:

I watched the biscuit eater, last night, excellent, ain’t enjoyed a film that much since where the red fern grows when I was a kid, 2 youngsters training a pointer for partridges in 40’s America, had to search the web an watch it on the watched app, after rickshaw one here told me about it, another film like ole yella an where the red fern grown, no violence or stupid superhero’s,  a cracking watch that took me back in time an made me gutted it was finished , couldn’t tell you last time a film made me feel like that ? I seriously recommend it to anybody ?

Ole yella was my favourite film as a kid ! Going to have to find it n show my kids now ! 

That thing, on flix, about the Oktoberfest.

Watched the second episode, last night. Sitting here, thinking it's about flix o. clock. Just wondering if I have the stomach for it, or if I should just give up and go watch something else :(

Dunno. It just seems to lack that certain spark.