what was the last film you watched

23 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

What you make of better call Saul, I think it's brilliant 

I really like it but I watched Breaking Bad ages ago and better call Saul is before then should have watched Saul first, I don’t know what episode your on so I won’t spoil anything but I will say one thing Chuck is an arsehole lol...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

We were soldiers ,amazing true story and what acting ,as though your there "where the metal meets the meat ".

And Zulu , a timeless classic "shame about Davis ,a good bass baritone shot through the throat sir "

Now we got Marvel this an Merica saves the world ,a bucket of brown runny liquid .No more John Wayne ,Shaun Connery ,Richard Burton or Richard Harris .

We were soldiers when they play Sergeant Mackenzie whilst carnage is rained on the enemy awesome. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

Just watched The Hunt

thats horror ish worth a watch

i enjoyed it. There is a few whoah moments lol

Is that just out in cinema, no chance on the best days of me going to one, never mind now LOL

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Is that just out in cinema, no chance on the best days of me going to one, never mind now LOL

Atb j 

yes it was on friday 13th

but due to whats going on it went straight to dvd/streaming services

all films will be the same for the foreseeable future

Just now, Ted Newgent said:

yes it was on friday 13th

but due to whats going on it went straight to dvd/streaming services

all films will be the same for the foreseeable future

What site do you use Ted to stream movies, and would you know if it would work over here.

Atb j 

it part two

rambo last blood

terminator 5 or whatever it was.

it was ok but too similar to the first,rambo was not too bad for what it was.bit slow to start but the body count at the end made up for it.terminator was better than i expected after the slating it got but i am a fan of that young lady that fights the new terminator

33 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I really like it but I watched Breaking Bad ages ago and better call Saul is before then should have watched Saul first, I don’t know what episode your on so I won’t spoil anything but I will say one thing Chuck is an arsehole lol...

I've been watching it a few years pal, it was only made after breaking bad was finished, you'd have to watch breaking bad first, to understand it, 

8 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I've been watching it a few years pal, it was only made after breaking bad was finished, you'd have to watch breaking bad first, to understand it, 

Oh right I see I thought it was the other way round Breaking Bad was excellent what I like about better call Saul it’s like two stories that run side by side which overlap I like the Mike character. 

21 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Oh right I see I thought it was the other way round Breaking Bad was excellent what I like about better call Saul it’s like two stories that run side by side which overlap I like the Mike character. 

Yeah Mike's the real deal, it's joining all the dots in the lead up to Jimmy meeting Walter White 

• Like 1