what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Mine Netflix not bad watch bit slow but watchable.

I kept trying to watch that ages ago...but couldn't get it in English...kept going to Spanish all the time

The Most Hated Man On The Internet.

Flix. Dunno how long.

I lasted fifteen minutes, having long since realised I didn't fukking care.

Why should I give a fukk about these people, stupid enough to open accounts like fb and twitter. Giving their real names. Showing their faces. Disclosing where they live and work. Then exposing their naked bodies to a lens. What do they fukking Expect is going to happen??? :wallbash:

Don't come crying to me about it, on fukking netflix. Boring.

Indian Predator: The Butcher Of Delhi.

Flix. Episodes. Documentary thing.

I tried. Ye know I'll watch anything with sub titles. But, Indian crime is hard going. Because, the cops over there really are a complete fukking waste of space!

It's painful to watch them. Because it's like watching a bunch of This places choicest fukking members trying to organise an outing to the corner shop for more crayons.

Nope.

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Looks good ,will I find it over here ? 

It's a download on CINEMAHD Walt, if you have a firestick download the App, the new Alien movie Prey will be on in two weeks time. 

• Thanks 1

The Gray Man.

Flix. Couple of hours.

Ended up watching that, last night. Okay ~ in a smaller budget hollywood / most of that budget spent on bullets and explosions way. Know what I mean?

Take away the shit storms of bullets and what have we left?

Alone.

Flix. Hour 'n half.

I started / kept watching it because she had a fukking gorgeous arse. Not one of these hippo / nigger / brazilian fukking abominations. She was pretty cute too.

But, that's about where it ended. I mean, look; We're in fukking America, ffs. They have vast tracts of land there. 'Wilderness' type shit.

So, how is it, in these films, in these scenarios, the bad guy's always within fifty fukking foot of you? Like, no matter What ye do. How long it takes. Ye can Guarantee ye'll run straight back into him. Every fukking time!

Give me fukking strength! :wallbash:

Oh, and how many whacks round the head with a tyre iron can You take? FFS.