what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

D. B. Cooper.

Flix. 4 x 45.

Yeah. Gave it a go. I've watched Worse flix docc's. But, I can't honestly remember ever seeing one I'd recommend. This wasn't one either.

Your a hard audience to please ? any ideas on who Dan Cooper was after watching it? 

17 minutes ago, mackem said:

any ideas? 

Well; Simply on the basis of a cursory mental glance at the most fundamental input provided? I'd say matey, who they were pursuing the whole way through looked like the man.

I mean, physically? He was a ridiculously close walking fukking photo fit! Absolute image of the artists impression. Uncanny.

And he was Special Forces. Who else would have the skill set / training to pull that jump off?

Oh, and then he had a grudge. I mean, come on!!! It's a fukking Duck, for chrissake!

All the rest ~ CIA / FBI denials and WHY? Just smoke and mirrors. Covering the embarrassment he caused Uncle Sam.

My take, anyway ?

Still a rather bloated ~ as usual ~ production. " The Parachute ". Pul Eeease!!!  :wallbash:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Your a hard audience to please ? any ideas on who Dan Cooper was after watching it? 

I would go for Canadian disgruntled pilot with a military background , I'd imagine there's a few. can't see the other guy knowing Dan cooper character and seemed more about fraud and bouncing checks than a heist master mind....it wasn't Loki of that I'm certain.

35 minutes ago, Borr said:

I would go for Canadian disgruntled pilot with a military background , I'd imagine there's a few. can't see the other guy knowing Dan cooper character and seemed more about fraud and bouncing checks than a heist master mind....it wasn't Loki of that I'm certain.

In truth I don't even see the guy coming up on anyone's radar, I think he will have been low key and self reliant, people do a lot of things and keep things totally to themselves, Richard McCoy did a similar sky-jack, but I think that was a copycat act. 

• Like 1

King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword.

Amazon Prime.

I like Charlie Hunnam. I like Guy Ritchie. I like a bit of Arthurian Legend.

But; Cass fukking Pennent as Uther's right hand man?!? :icon_eek:

No. Sorry. Fukk That!!!

Couldn't shake that image. Fukked everything for me. I'd jacked before the opening titles had even finished.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

True Story.

Flix. 7 x 30+.

Weird. Bit different in its presentation. I'm left a bit ambivalent about it, in honesty.

More than anything though, it's heightened my burning wish to be able to sit down with someone sensible, like Morgan Freeman, or Denzel Washington.

I'd dearly love to hear an explanation of this whole 'nigger' thing, from guys old enough to remember 'before'. And mature and intelligent enough not to feel obliged to go ghetto ape at the very thought of it.

Iron Sky - The Coming Race

Quite a funny, easy watch for a lazy Sunday - 7.5/10 because it fits my sense of humour. 

This is a screen shot - Adolf Hitler as a  shape changing lizard from the center of the earth, riding a tyrannosaurus rex while breaking into a Nazi moonbase.

......... I shit you not :laugh:

IMG_20220717_134749.jpg

• Haha 1

gray man .netflix big budget attempt.so over the top with the shoot out in the middle of some european city.the audi was bullett proof and the main guy may aswell been in the matrix as the bullets could just not hit him.scene on the plane was so over the top as when one guy is fighting him the other would just shoot him at distance ffs.the bond girl was easy on the eye.captain america played the bad guy fairly well and ken seems to play the same character in every one of his films.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, .357shooter said:

gray man .netflix big budget attempt.so over the top with the shoot out in the middle of some european city.the audi was bullett proof and the main guy may aswell been in the matrix as the bullets could just not hit him.scene on the plane was so over the top as when one guy is fighting him the other would just shoot him at distance ffs.the bond girl was easy on the eye.captain america played the bad guy fairly well and ken seems to play the same character in every one of his films.

So you’re trying to tell us it’s very realistic and an enjoyable film worth watching ??