what was the last film you watched

4 hours ago, Borr said:

'chef' enjoyable film, chef gets slated on Twitter and alike, relights passion in Cuba and sets off on a food van adventure...

I thought that film was perfect, made me want to move to Miami, marry ? a hot ? Latin, and run a food van ???

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

23 hours ago, mackem said:

I thought that film was perfect, made me want to move to Miami, marry ? a hot ? Latin, and run a food van ???

Great film ! really  good family viewing , i hope they make a sequel  where the young lad gets his throat cut and that bird gets her kit off......10/10

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, micky said:

Great film ! really  good family viewing , i hope they make a sequel  where the young lad gets his throat cut and that bird gets her kit off.....

I think we have different ideas of family viewing micky ?

" Yellowstone (S.2) "

My shelf.

Good. But, it wasn't lost on me that this place wasn't exploding about it, at the time. (Measurable bit of wide mouthed froggery, here, too)

I guess it was a 'scene setting' season. For big things to come in S.3? The septics were certainly banging the drum about that one, when it started.

5 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" The Lost Daughter "

Flix. Two hours.

Abhorrent woman. (Not Coleman. The part) Finished it just out of bloody mindedness.

Don't bother.

Watched it last night, the weirdest film I have ever seen thought it was just me? Totally shhite 

Edited by Whispering Whiskey 66
  • Like 1
On 31/12/2021 at 06:14, mackem said:

Wonderful film. Made me wanna do the same... When we goin..?? ?

4 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

A Ridley Scott film... And a fantastic watch...

Might give it a go, just finished rain man , bit dated and no fan of cruise. Watched many saints of Newark, which is good but felt they've left it open for a couple more films...and if they haven't then Tony never got his feet off the block...

I wish you could bleep certain films, so I could watch better stuff with the kids, I put a 12 cert on prime the other day and it had f***ing* in it (the word) missus screaming at me from the kitchen, kids saying f***ing is a rude word daddy etc. 

I've found castaway Canada for a spot of fishing in great scenery suitable for kids, his fishing buddy ain't bad either...