what was the last film you watched

38 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Taratino is a strange cnut,cast himself as a nonce in dusk till dawn? and he was a pal of old Epstein,names on that list,along with Tom hanks and loads of other A Listers...all sold their souls MC...

same as that natural  born killers he did good film but the lass getting nonced by her dad some a the shit he says is sick like you say most likely a wrong un 

Edited by mC HULL

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

8 hours ago, dodger said:

Might not be for everyone but a film I really like called the way, if you like to travel see interesting things or have or had a shitty relationship with your old man or waw misunderstood then I think you will like the way..

Story of my life,I loved that film.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Into the wild, is another very good film. True story about a young lad who goes out to the wilds of Alaska, to distance himself from modern society. Bit of a trajic story, and one you'll probably watch more than once. Bit of Eddie Veddar's music fits the movie very well?

Cracking film that is,good actor as well that lad.....im not much of a book reader but even read the book as well.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, dodger said:

Might not be for everyone but a film I really like called the way, if you like to travel see interesting things or have or had a shitty relationship with your old man or waw misunderstood then I think you will like the way..

Loved it. I thought Marten Sheen was excellent in that one.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mackem said:

Story of my life,I loved that film.

Excellent throughout even the ending superb..

True story aswell I think ? 

Edited by dodger
  • Like 1

Unhinged very good

Good performance by Crow but I like the fact that he's just a normal looking guy that had just had enough n snapped could easily happen similar to falling down..

• Like 1
23 hours ago, mC HULL said:

same as that natural  born killers he did good film but the lass getting nonced by her dad some a the shit he says is sick like you say most likely a wrong un 

Tarantino will never make films like that again