what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

THE NORTHMAN

The worst film i have ever seen in my Fcuking life  and i paid a Fcuking  fiver for the  ordeal , it was billed as a Rip Roaring Viiking  Saga but in truth it was Noggin the Nog  versus  Captain Pugwash........... CRAP SHITE , GARAGE ,  about sums  it up .

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, micky said:

THE NORTHMAN

The worst film i have ever seen in my Fcuking life  and i paid a Fcuking  fiver for the  ordeal , it was billed as a Rip Roaring Viiking  Saga but in truth it was Noggin the Nog  versus  Captain Pugwash........... CRAP SHITE , GARAGE ,  about sums  it up .

yep did say it was shite when i watched it when it came out.

watched tusk last week as i had heard of it and never bothered.michael parks was the best thing in the film.up untill the spider bite scene the film was quite good but after that it did go down hill and the end should have been where captain jack pulls up the 12 gauge.

On 19/10/2022 at 13:31, mackem said:

It's OK, not Hollywood slick and polished but watchable 6.5/10 I would have given it 7 out of 10 but it didn't need the homo or lesbian crap. 

One of my faves that and agreed , gratuitous bumming should never be a thing in films . 
didn’t quite understand the lesbian angle either as it was completely non related at all to the plot …. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, micky said:

IN BRUGES 

Well worth a watch , dark comedy , very enjoyable.

Good film. Great actors and writing. Ralph Fienes /Harry steals it for me though. 

I want a normal gun for normal people

He's suicidal? I'm suicidal, your suicidal, we're all f***ing suicidal! Has he killed himself yet?

You f***ing retract that bit about my f***ing c**t kids! 

Class ?