what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

That's why it's still on my shelf :) 99% of my DVD's I've now bought storage holdalls for. They're stashed away in a back room. A dozen films and two boxed sets (Sopranos and The Wire) I left on my shelf. Readily available. So, yeah; It's literally 'up there with the best' :good:

Oh, and; Those who Haven't seen  The Directors Cut really haven't seen Leon. Agreed?

I gave away my dvd collection a  few yrs back...God father trilogy, sopranos,only fools, family guy and a shit ton more from the 80's to 00's...and the same with most of my CD's I had,kept a few for sentimental reasons..no point having shit taking  up space gathering dust ,when you can just tap what you want in to your phone these days ?,Miss meeting the boys, having some cash on the hip and catching the train to town on a Saturday morning to HMV for the latest hip hop albums or the underground dance record shops listening to the latest white labels..?

• Like 4

Bosch ~ Legacy.

:boogy: :clapper: Bosch is back, and I'm binging again!!! :D (Amazon Prime)

I seriously fukking Love this shit!  It's fukking great and there's just nothing Not to like about it!

I watched the first seasons so hard, little Maddie went from a little girl to woman in her twenties in about less than two weeks! I was just 'Eat, Sleep, Bosch!'

Harry never changes an iota ~ the fukker! But, Maddie's character is absolutely adorable now! She's grown into such a lovely person :)

Can't wait to get my day done. Creatures fed. Feet up. It's gonna be another late one here! :snack: :notworthy:

14 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

The outlaws bbciplayer 

8 out of 10 quite funny

Has there been a 2nd series of it ??? 

I watched it a few months ago and it’s canny good humour, had me creased up ?

23 hours ago, mackem said:

Thirteen lives ? pretty crap to be honest, could and should have been done much better 4/10

Disappointing to hear that, gonna give it a watch anyways, was hoping for something special with it being a true story and so recent, it’s been hyped up hear quite a bit on the telly and radio.

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, zandy01 said:

Disappointing to hear that, gonna give it a watch anyways, was hoping for something special with it being a true story and so recent, it’s been hyped up hear quite a bit on the telly and radio.

I was the same to be honest, didn't live up to expectations sadly. 

• Sad 1
On 11/08/2022 at 20:03, Gallagher79 said:

Elvis- The first half hour-hour is a gangbang of woke nothingness, after that it settles down somewhat and becomes bearable, Butler does a good job of playing the King but Hanks is like a caricature of Colonel Parker. The ending left me all shook up, quite touching.

I'm just after watching that with the Mrs and I actually thought it was a good watch