what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Jarrasic Park domination 

Absolutely ridiculous more like sharknado 

we went all the way to Sheffield to watch it on 4d imax or something...

cost me over a hundred notes for all of us...plus sweets...drinks...and fuel

and f**k me don't bother...the seats throw you around like a roller coaster...water gets sprayed on you...and to top it off the picture quality was absolutely shite..it was out of focus...the glasses you wear don't work for every scene...

and the film ain't that good...save your money chaps...if you have to watch it....watch it at home 

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, hollands hope said:

Maybe not the best film i've watched. But most definitely the best filmscene. 

I agree brilliant scene,Walken plays the part superb.... respectfully allowing a courageous man to go out on his shield.....how it should be.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Terminator Salvation...been out yrs,only just got around to watching it, never been a big fan of sequels,but enjoyed it to be fair 8/10?

I watched Terminator Dark Fate on telly last week, fair enjoyed it 7/10

Cheers, D.

Watched a film Friday ,  which was recommended to me by c.green off here.

£1.99 hire ,on ratuken

the selfish giant . 

Jesus f***ing Christ . Stopped crying Sunday . A terrific British film , most famous face probably finchy from the office . There’s a million arbors and swiftys out there in the uk . Proper hit home to be honest . 

• Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Watched a film Friday ,  which was recommended to me by c.green off here.

£1.99 hire ,on ratuken

the selfish giant . 

Jesus f***ing Christ . Stopped crying Sunday . A terrific British film , most famous face probably finchy from the office . There’s a million arbors and swiftys out there in the uk . Proper hit home to be honest . 

seen it years ago descent film 

The Great on CH4. Really enjoy it. A bit "awake" (woke?), many black and Asian actors playing parts of 18th century Russians but it is self effacing and not claiming to be historically accurate. Most importantly very funny. And Elle Fanning is eminently watchable. My favourite character is Peter himself though, meant to be the bad guy but he just wants to eat, hunt and f**k. What's wrong with that?

Prizefighter: The Life of Jem Belcher.

Flix. Hour 3/4.

Little period piece. Ray Winstone plays a good part. Russel Crowe behaves too. Delightfully, the only black guy they shoe horned in gets promptly shown his place.

Reminded me of The Boss' " The Hitter ". On his " Devils and Dust ". But, I think the album's a lot more memorable.

High Noon, a western made in the fifties,but still a  cracking film. Sometimes corny but I really enjoyed it. It was the favourite film of 3 American presidents. Clinton showed it 17 times at the Whitehouse.

Lots of themes in it which are still relevant today. Its free  on All4. 

Edited by jukel123