what was the last film you watched

Snowflake Mountain.

Flix. 8 x 35.

So, that's 'reality TV', is it? And, what the fukk's real about it? FFS.

Well, there we are. I've finally watched 'RT'. Made myself. Wanted to know what it was. Now I know. Thanks. I never need do that again.

Truly sobering thing was? I'd pop back in here, between episodes. The flake thing was marginally more able to hold my attention than this place!

Oh, THL; What Have you become?! :no:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

London Boulevard.

Flix. Hour forty.

Not bad at all, actually! :) British. Great to see some good faces in it.

Yeah. Really a decent little film. Worth a watch. What a pleasant fukking change, these days.

have you seen that film eat locals ?.british film with a few well known faces in it.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

have you seen that film eat locals?

Unfortunately, while it's on Amazon, they offer no sub titles :( I don't know it this is a thing with them?

I honestly don't think I've Ever found anything on Flix without them. Amazon? Half their content's sans!

2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

have you seen that film eat locals ?.british film with a few well known faces in it.

I watched that quite a while ago, not what I was expecting. 

John Henry.

Flix. Hour 'n half.

Seen it before, ages ago though. Didn't remember shit. Reasonably good little film. Very 'Niggacentric'. Three out of five words used is 'Nigga'. Lots of rap as a back track.

Somehow still manages to tell a story though. The bitches 'n Hoes aspect is really just background noise. Not a bad film, in all.

Christ, does he look like Tyson though!

Underworld.

Flix. Two hours.

Forgot I'd watched this one this afters. Modern day vampires and werewolves. Just hold the thought that it's basically a PS3 game featuring real people. Makes it easier to put up with.

I could sit here and list the contemporary vampire cliches; Always wear black leather. Never lean over or sit on a high balcony, when ye can crouch on it. Hiss regularly :rolleyes: (Where the fukk did hissing come from, anyway? ) But ...

Part of a four part franchise, apparently? I'll watch the next one, just to see. Watched Far worse shit, on Flix.

10 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Underworld.

Flix. Two hours.

Forgot I'd watched this one this afters. Modern day vampires and werewolves. Just hold the thought that it's basically a PS3 game featuring real people. Makes it easier to put up with.

I could sit here and list the contemporary vampire cliches; Always wear black leather. Never lean over or sit on a high balcony, when ye can crouch on it. Hiss regularly :rolleyes: (Where the fukk did hissing come from, anyway? ) But ...

Part of a four part franchise, apparently? I'll watch the next one, just to see. Watched Far worse shit, on Flix.

not bad but i think kate in that skin tight outfit makes up for any flaws in the script.

• Like 2

Holiday, Brit series crap...

Can't get myself to start watching half of top ten Netflix films, basketball one is decent can't watch Chris rock saw stuff and certainly catch watch Kevin Hart. Or the queen film or much of the rest. Amazon not much better ...BBC diretribe gay/trans promotion. Running out of options on the goggle box tbh....

• Like 1

The Woman In Black.

Flix. Hour 'n half.

Modern day Hammer Horror.

About what it was too. I like Danny Ratcliffe. Watchable young actor now. Ciaran Hinds is a solid worker too.

Suffice to say, I see there's a 2. I've put that on my list. Expecting nothing of it, mind.

3 hours ago, Borr said:

Holiday, Brit series crap...

Can't get myself to start watching half of top ten Netflix films, basketball one is decent can't watch Chris rock saw stuff and certainly catch watch Kevin Hart. Or the queen film or much of the rest. Amazon not much better ...BBC diretribe gay/trans promotion. Running out of options on the goggle box tbh....

Think that's based on the book by TM Logan.  He's a newish British author, writes some excellent, different sort of thrillers, Lies, Trust Me, 29 Seconds, The Catch, all at least 8/10 and well worth a read ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1