what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Fuuck me, we watched the new Jackass film last night. I couldn’t breathe for laughing ?

I watched Jackass 3.5 uncut or something last night.  They're all nuts but that Steve O is fecking mental ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2

Jackass.

Latest one. Flix.

Yep. Plenty of crossing the legs and yelling " OOooohhhh!!!!! ". (That fukking tennis player was Lethal!)

Thar.

Hour forty. Flix. Indian, subs.

Some Indian stuff is better than others. This wasn't a good one :( I gave it to the half way mark. But, it was just too slow.

22 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Thar.

Hour forty. Flix. Indian, subs.

Some Indian stuff is better than others. This wasn't a good one :( I gave it to the half way mark. But, it was just too slow.

Haven't seen it but is it about the india/Pakistan Thar desert? I will give it a go if it is ?

9 hours ago, mackem said:

is it about the india/Pakistan Thar desert?

No, mate. Not really. It's set there. But, it could have been Liverpool. It's a cop and drug runners thing.

I'm fine with Hindi stuff. But, this one really was Brutally slow :(

One thing; Ye see this guy, up a tree, chopping. Goats beneath him? I thought, 'Fukk me! That's what that bloke was doing, in the Jim Corbett book! When the tiger came and got him!'

That was interesting.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, mushroom said:

Fuuck me, we watched the new Jackass film last night. I couldn’t breathe for laughing ?

I watched it last night, funny, especially Zack and the sashumi. ? 

Cheers, D.

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, dytkos said:

I watched Jackass 3.5 uncut or something last night.  They're all nuts but that Steve O is fecking mental ?

Cheers, D.

I watched five minutes pouring chilli sauce down their arses no ta....

Watched 'RUSH' the other night. About the rivalry between James Hunt and Nikki Lauda. Thought it would be a bit boring but I was gripped. Hunt just didn't give a shit and Lauda?, WOW, what a clever bloke, they were like chalk and cheese. I recommend it.

• Like 3

Also watched 'The Guvnors'.........what a load of old monkey spunk. The tag for it was 'The Guvnors is a violent thriller set amongst the clans and firms of South East London, bringing two generations together in brutal conflict'.....utter bollocks!.

• Like 1