what was the last film you watched

Been to the cinema and watched Uncharted only a 12a but a decent romp. Mark Wahlberg and new Spiderman actor Tom Holland search for hidden gold racing against the baddies.

7/10  not bad 2 for £7 magic Mondays with senior discount and season ticket lol

Chinese takeaway after £15 5/10 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Been to the cinema and watched Uncharted only a 12a but a decent romp. Mark Wahlberg and new Spiderman actor Tom Holland search for hidden gold racing against the baddies.

7/10  not bad 2 for £7 magic Mondays with senior discount and season ticket lol

Chinese takeaway after £15 5/10 

Cheers, D.

Going to watch it tomorrow on your recommendation ??

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Going to watch it tomorrow on your recommendation ??

I wouldn't make a special journey lol 7/10 on my scale is decent only. A family film rather than a must watch but I only looked at my watch once ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I wouldn't make a special journey lol 7/10 on my scale is decent only. A family film rather than a must watch but I only looked at my watch once ? 

Cheers, D.

Not really a special journey mate, cinema is about 2 km away, reviews look good, you sealed the deal ??

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, CHEVINFOX said:

for those that like yellowstone , series 1 starts on 5 usa ch21,saturday 21.00hrs :hi: 

Cheers mate, was just about to post that. I haven't actually seen any of it yet bar trailers but have heard it's good ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Cheers mate, was just about to post that. I haven't actually seen any of it yet bar trailers but have heard it's good ? 

Cheers, D.

Best series I’ve ever watched ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 21/02/2022 at 17:48, dytkos said:

7/10  

I gave it a 5/10 because of slight geographical/topographical inaccuracies, and they didn't explain the lapu-lapu/Magellan fight on mactan ?

13 hours ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

it's addictive watching,beth is one hell of a women?, rip reminds me of myself when I was younger :hi: