what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

The Alpinist on Sky. Documentary about Marc-Andre Leclerc, a Canadian free soloist mountain climber.

I find these characters fascinating. I know they’re cut from different cloth to most of us, but it’s their really laid back demeanour that intrigues me. Is that something the climbing brings, or is it people who naturally have that type of mindset maybe excel in climbing? Either way it seems a nice way to breeze through life. Risky fcukin sport though ?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

I find these characters fascinating. I know they’re cut from different cloth to most of us, but it’s their really laid back demeanour that intrigues me. 

Reminds me of this guy, even thanks the bloke who comes over to make sure he is OK ?

• Like 1
On 20/01/2022 at 14:55, Ken's Deputy said:

Ozark ~ Back tomorrow!!! :boogy:21st.

Season 4. Part 1.

If they're gonna drip feed us an episode a week though? I'll probably sit and wait. I like to binge and have trouble remembering shit, week to week ?

Done the 7 episodes ,good ,another 7 to follow ,and think it's done ! 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Done the 7 episodes ,good ,another 7 to follow ,and think it's done ! 

Watched the first one last night, very good, been trying to get the Mrs to watch it from series 1 but shes a stubborn fecker and doesn't fancy it but she was all over that Queen of the South that I thought was just about ok ? 

Cheers, D.

Sabotage,....Arnie muscles...out of ten ,4 -5 ish,...all blood and gore,,ABIT of a twist in it,but I'm after consuming a bottle of white wine,so ......it might be ok it was ILL BE BACK KINDA SHIT

Edited by jigsaw

Watched the film shot caller again on Saturday , I can’t explain how good this film is in words really . 

totally and utterly enjoyed every second . I fell asleep half watching it when it first came out . But Jesus , it’s immense . A comfortable 9 /10 for me. 

a complete mirroring of the Wes Watson tag line , “ do your work for your people “ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Watched the film shot caller again on Saturday , I can’t explain how good this film is in words really . 

totally and utterly enjoyed every second . I fell asleep half watching it when it first came out . But Jesus , it’s immense . A comfortable 9 /10 for me. 

a complete mirroring of the Wes Watson tag line , “ do your work for your people “ 

Netflix?

" Ozark "

Flix. Started last night. Lost the run of it. Was mortified when it just ended!!! Fukk!!! :icon_eek: Didn't see that coming!

Did hit me; I take it anyone new to this party had the basic sense to go back and start at the beginning? Might as well just kill themselves now, if not.

And, what makes Yellowstone so much more news worthy than this? I think it stands up extremely well :good:

16 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Ozark "

Flix. Started last night. Lost the run of it. Was mortified when it just ended!!! Fukk!!! :icon_eek: Didn't see that coming!

Did hit me; I take it anyone new to this party had the basic sense to go back and start at the beginning? Might as well just kill themselves now, if not.

And, what makes Yellowstone so much more news worthy than this? I think it stands up extremely well :good:

I went back and watched season 3 again before starting season 4.. 4 epsiodes in now... f***ing brilliant!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I went back and watched season 3 again before starting season 4.. 4 epsiodes in now... f***ing brilliant!

I'm on season 4 Episode 4 next. Replied to Walt jnr a few days back that I was trying to get the Mrs on it. Finally did, she's on the end of the first series in 2 days lol. I've skim watched bits of it with her.

Thanks Kev, it was you who recommended it to me back along. 

Cheers, D.

Ps Be there in less than 3 weeks ???

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dytkos said:

I'm on season 4 Episode 4 next. Replied to Walt jnr a few days back that I was trying to get the Mrs on it. Finally did, she's on the end of the first series in 2 days lol. I've skim watched bits of it with her.

Thanks Kev, it was you who recommended it to me back along. 

Cheers, D.

Ps Be there in less than 3 weeks ???

It’s one of those series you can confidently recommend, not really a weakness in it! It was someone on here, I think Joe, who got me on it..

yeah not long mate, Steve is in straight after you as well!

• Like 1