what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Don't Look Up "

Flix. Couple of hours.

Had to watch it. Everyone else was.

Not a bad film. No surprises ?

Couldn't be arsed after the reviews tbh ? 

Going to see the latest Spiderman at the flicks tomorrow, kids film but I've rekindling my appreciation of the cinema experience. Get £2 off cos were over 60 as well ? 

Cheers, D.

Edge Of Darkness

My DVD Collection :)

Dear god! That was '85, eh? Joanne Whalley was about 25. Joe Don Baker was still old enough to look fukking ridiculous as a serving US Green Beret! :laugh: Bob Peck was still alive. Poor fukker :( Honourable mention for Jack Watson!

Amazing though, how the beeb were able to rustle up so many other actors, to fill So Many roles as utter shit fukks who ye'd simply never tire of smacking in the mouth! The very 'best' of government and big business types.

Yeah. Still holds up as a bloody good watch :boogy:

18 hours ago, dytkos said:

Couldn't be arsed after the reviews tbh ? 

Going to see the latest Spiderman at the flicks tomorrow, kids film but I've rekindling my appreciation of the cinema experience. Get £2 off cos were over 60 as well ? 

Cheers, D.

Not seen it but my kids and nieces went a few weeks back, said it was brilliant.. I don’t really do the super hero, Marvel stuff to be honest but they said I’d enjoy this one.. will try and get to the flicks to see it myself

• Like 1
5 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Not seen it but my kids and nieces went a few weeks back, said it was brilliant.. I don’t really do the super hero, Marvel stuff to be honest but they said I’d enjoy this one.. will try and get to the flicks to see it myself

Don't bother mate ? the special effects and CGI are really good but other than that it's not great. 7 and a half out of 10, cinema experience, maybe pushing 7 if watched at home.  Wait for it on Netflix imo.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Savaged ,on Netflix, a moving ,eye opening experience, native Americans ,rednecks ,and a disabled girl ,and mixed race relationship,all combine to tell a tale of violence, love ,and cultural misunderstanding, a must watch ! 

1883 Yellowstone prequel 123chill on google will get you it vidembe server choice ……after first episode I’d say it was slow in warming up but I was linning them up same time with Yellowstone last episodes on season 4 

they’ve filmed 20 episodes already so two seasons from my not very educated view on the Wild West and breaking frontier it’s seems to me there try to make it very accurate I stand to be corrected of course