what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

" Kate ".

Flix. Hour. 'Hit Girl / Yakuza' sort of thing.

Woody Harrelson' presence caught my eye straight away. Actually an enjoyable little film though!

Kate ~ the trained from childhood Assassin (Yeah .....) has these big eyes that drew me to her from the off.

Then there's this fantastic little character in the form of Ani. Starts out as a spoiled little teenage brat you'd just want to slap. Actually develops into a brilliant little character who really adds a shit ton to the film in many ways.

Woody's just using this one to pay the utilities, as they all, occasionally do ?

All in all? I fukkin enjoyed it! :D I guess it's not No.1 on flix for just being a piece of shit!

Wish I'd got the popcorn ready! Make sure you do! :boogy:

On 10/09/2021 at 06:57, WILF said:

Those films have gained “so bad they are almost good” status ! Lol 

I can still never quiet get over how they do that bloke up who plays Tucker ! Lol…..it’s genuinely comedy gold ! Lol

And as for Birmingham Bernard being played by Vinnie Jones, I don’t think I could face it ! Lol ? 

“He’s a bloke who fixes things” ???……see and hear the bloke in real life and you’d suspect he couldn’t fix himself a bit of toast in the morning ! Lol ? 

I remember all those doormen from that club in those days and they was all horrible bully c**ts ! 
As I have said before, I met Tate and Tucker very briefly once and they was alright but people actually in the know say that could have gone either way……I never had f**k all to do with those type of people around there in them days anyway so how they actually was wouldn’t have mattered to me.

The only thing they capture well in those films is the hedonism of that time in that area, it’s pretty bloody accurate to be fair.

Just watched ROTF 3 The Pat Tate Story as it's just come on Netflix.

Seen far worse tbh 6+/10

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, dytkos said:

Just watched ROTF 3 The Pat Tate Story as it's just come on Netflix.

Seen far worse tbh 6+/10

Cheers, D.

And today’s bravery award go’s to……..lol 

Fair play mate, I couldn’t sit through that shit ! ? 

Gemini Man, Netflix. 1 hour 50 mins.  Will Smith is an ex government assassin being pursued around the world by a clone of himself. Plenty of product placement and the most people I've ever seen on credits to a film lol 

Decent for a cert 12 film 7+/10

Cheers, D.

• Thanks 1