what was the last film you watched

" Gerald's Game "

Flix. Hour and half?

Seen it before. Clicked it, just to see it Was the film I'd watched before. Got caught up in it .....

Hand cuffs, eclipses and Steven King aren't really my cup of tea ?

Doesn't make it a Bad film. Only, I have probably a Dozen or more films I'd rather have just spent that time watching, Again. Even for the dozenth time. They're on the shelf, behind me.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

" The Kingdom ".

DVD collection. On the shelves behind me. Hour forty five?

Just for reference? The one with Jamie Foxx in it. One of my All Time Top Five! :boogy:

I won't even Try to relate some idea of what makes this film so Good. It just is! :D

Find it. Stream it. Rent it. Buy it. Pop round here for an evening with your feet up and a brew!  I absolutely Guarantee you a good film! 

You can thank me later ?

3 hours ago, greg64 said:

2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Thanks, Greg! That's me sorted out for once I get these dogs fed! :D

Well, yeah! That was alright. Worth a watch :)

I'd just like to add that you couldn't dig me out of his mother with an entire fukking fleet of JCB's!!! :icon_eek:

" The Last Days ".

Flix. Hour twenty five.

Auschwitz et al.

Funded by Spielberg. So, obviously a *tad* focused (utterly and completely) on the Jewish victims.

What ever. ALL the people were Victims.

The bit, towards the end, when the old boy's on the US ship and asks if he should take a banana or an orange? FFS .....

1 hour ago, Baldcoot said:

Just watched Outpost on Amazon, gritty true story. Well worth it. 

Forgive me but; That's "The Outpost " (2020) " Outpost " (2007) is on Flix and I'm about to watch it, because it looks fukking ridiculous, and I could use some light entertainment! :D

Review to follow!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Outpost " (2007) is on Flix and I'm about to watch it ..... Review to follow!

Jesus Fukking Christ!!!!! In my last moments, I'll absolutely Rage at having squandered an hour and a half of my precious life to wastefully! ?

" Odnajdę cię " (On The Run).

Flix. Hour twenty. Polish.

Leading lady kept me interested, aside from anything else! Ewa Kaim. Late forties when she made this?! Fukk Me she's stayed Fit! :icon_eek: Facially; Very much got that Nicola Walker thing going on too.

That aside? Watchable.