what was the last film you watched

" The Woodsman ".

Two twenty. Here's a link. It's cosher: Clicky.

Saw this on dvd when it came out on it. Random film, grabbed from the hire shop. Lads night in round a mates place.

" Trump " thread clicked in me. I looked this out for another look. It was better, this time round. I'm alone and could let the tears flow.

About half way through, when Walter's shrink asks him what he did, with his sister? Think of Biden. Prepare for your head to explode.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

On 29/05/2021 at 08:44, tilimangro said:

Wild bill

brilliant

Good film Wild Bill i watched a very similar scenario to that play out in real life with someone close to me so was a really worthwhile watch...played the part brilliant Charlie Creed Miles he,s a limited actor but perfect for the part.

I watched John Travolta play a mad part in a film called The Fanatic the other day....the film was average at best but Travolta was superb in the sort of roll you rarely see him in.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

jui jitsu on Netflix ..... fantastically shit.

13 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Sounds f***ing brilliant ?

I actually like Cagey ~ now that he's so destroyed his career and reputation, he'll do Anything. And is less fukking full of himself about it.

Hold my beer. Back in a couple of hours! :clapper:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Fukk Me!!! Well; God loves a trier!

'Unfortunately', I fell asleep at some point. Woke up with half hour to go. Stood another ten minutes and spewed!

Jesus fukking wept!!! :no:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I actually like Cagey ~ now that he's so destroyed his career and reputation, he'll do Anything. And is less fukking full of himself about it.

Can't watch anything with that wooden cnut in it.... sooner drive rusty nails into my eyes..?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I watched a terrible film the other night that was so horrendous It was amazing 

jui jitsu on Netflix 

imagine an intergalactic martial arts tournament with Nicholas cage in. 

fantastically shit 

i turned that off after 10 mins .....i could see it was going to be crap im glad i did by the sounds of it

• Like 2

i know ive mentioned this film twice i think now...

Hostiles ....with christian bale.....i think its up there as one of the best films ive ever watched...and bale was brilliant in it...

for those that havent seen my other posts about it ...do yourselfs a favour and watch this one it really is a cracker

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Rambo: Last Blood !

I have been with JR since the beginning and it’s only fitting to be with him at the end ! 
lol 

yeh i watched it....you have to really when youve grown up with stallone films...lol

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

i know ive mentioned this film twice i think now...

Hostiles ....with christian bale.....i think its up there as one of the best films ive ever watched...and bale was brilliant in it...

for those that havent seen my other posts about it ...do yourselfs a favour and watch this one it really is a cracker

Very good film mate.