what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

" The Sons Of Sam ".

Flix. Four, 1 hour episodes.

I managed 1 1/2 of them. Fukk this!

See? This is what Flix now does so 'well'. Like that 'Making Of A Murderer', was it? They take a core 'case'. Then stretch the story out to infinity.

Lots of 'I Was There!' people ~ we actually have no idea about. Lots of " Documented Evidence " which we only get camera crawled, selected, edited sound bites of.

Believe Flix 'Documentaries'? Just wait for the one when they convince you there's a breeding population of Bengal fukking Tigers in UK. They'll even explain why no road kills.

FFS.

• Like 1

" Brothers Nest "

Prime. See above.

Katch; I'm fukked, mate :( Stood half an hour of it. But, it has No Sub Titles! I'm only getting about a quarter of what the fukk's mean't to be going on. Can't hear shit of what they're saying. Mission Aborted.

What a fukking bummer! :cry:

6 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Brothers Nest "

Prime. See above.

Katch; I'm fukked, mate :( Stood half an hour of it. But, it has No Sub Titles! I'm only getting about a quarter of what the fukk's mean't to be going on. Can't hear shit of what they're saying. Mission Aborted.

What a fukking bummer! :cry:

ya not tried plugging some ear phone into tv, KD? wife's uncle it deaf as a post but manages to pic some sound with the ear phones and tv turned up.

Been there. Done that, Ant. Normally lasts about five fukking minutes before a dog jumps at me, or I stand up and leave the room ..... :( Price of seemingly half decent wireless ones chills the blood!

Inspired by Wilf's last post, on the 'What Is It' thread, I'm now Trying to watch " Sink The Bismark ".

Unfortunately, it has sub titles. But they're on about a full sentence delay!!! By the time I've read what some kunt said, a while ago? The next kunt has spewed a long fukking paragraph more!

Listening through an interpreter would seem more fukking natural! ?

I can see me going back to Family Guy.

• Haha 1

" And Tomorrow The Entire World "

Flix. Two hours.

I lasted ten minutes.

Despite the leading lady having this smouldering undercurrent of something about her; I genuinely just couldn't put up with the sand nigger loving, atifa representational crowd of bloated dykes and self importantly angry little latte boys she was teaming up with.

I Know it's just a film and they're all just actors. But, I'd have ended up losing my shit watching that. Fukk, no.

Just watched 6 Days ,a true story of how dumbass Iranian Arabs were conned into hijacking the Iranian embassy by Iraqi intelligence. 

Of course the rest is history, SAS wait till a hostage is killed then Maggie says go n kick arse .

Shows all ,the stress political shenanigans, the poor sas hanging off his rope burning on live TV.

Gritty drama and very realistic imho

" The Woman In The Window "

Flix. Hour forty.

At last! An Entertaining Film!!!

Not 'Fukking Fantastic!!!'. Not 'Ten fukking minutes!' Just a Not Bad little film :) (Actually; It had a Real fukking " Repulsion " type vibe to it! Now, there's a film to find and have a look at!)

I don't resent a moment of my life spent watching it. I was never bored. More like this and I'd be content to sit here and watch them.

Just watched Attack the Block on Film4 

Low budget/British/In da Hood/Alien Invasion movie ? 1hr 40 

As you'd expect but I had a smile on my face pretty much all the way through ? 7/10 for novelty value. 

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, dytkos said:

Just watched Attack the Block on Film4 

Low budget/British/In da Hood/Alien Invasion movie ? 1hr 40 

As you'd expect but I had a smile on my face pretty much all the way through ? 7/10 for novelty value. 

Cheers, D.

If you like low budget funny as .... comedy,action,crazy then youl love Mischief Night .

Absolutely crazy plot about the night before Halloween when Yorkshire kids do mad stuff. Drug dealers, gangster grannies ,car crashes the whole nine yards .

• Thanks 1