what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

13 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

" Bosch " on Amazon.

I'm told its good but welcome second opinions.

Had a sniff around, Gnash'. Does have some pretty good ratings! 8's to 9's?! :icon_eek:

Let's just say I'll be adding it to My list. For after I finish " Yellowstone ", season two! :D

I'd just say that I'm getting woody, nutty tones. Well, okay; More Hollywood, 'quirky cop, dysfunctional family life shit in the background. Harry Callaghan with a kid' vibes off it. 

Your call, I guess?

On 05/05/2021 at 23:43, Ken's Deputy said:

Had a sniff around, Gnash'. Does have some pretty good ratings! 8's to 9's?! :icon_eek:

Im about to bail out on that Bosch.....Dytkos was right its pretty average.

4 or 5 episodes in and its somewhat predictable....think a modern Yank version of Bergerac !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im about to bail out on that Bosch.....Dytkos was right its pretty average.

4 or 5 episodes in and its somewhat predictable....think a modern Yank version of Bergerac !

Yeah quite often find that the books are better than the TV/film productions in a lot of cases? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I'm about to bail out on that Bosch.

Just grab " Yellowstone "!!!

I'm just trying to get my breath back, after S.2 E.1. I've been paid and SO want to dash off to Amazon and order S3. But, fukk it! I'll just dive back into what I have at hand! :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

God, this is Good!!! :boogy:

• Haha 1

Tom Clancy,s Without remorse ,good 2 hours worth of kill everybody and a twist in the tail.

Absolutely nothing to do with the book other than the characters names but worth a punt.

Free on Amazon 

• Like 1

Katch; I'm about to go silent for the next part of an hour. I'm absolutely Devastate to see this last disc has only the One last episode on it?! :cry:

Saying that? I need a break, between seasons. I'll be ready for 3, when it arrives! :boogy:

Please let them never stop making this! This shit's heading to being in the supporting cast for the Big Two! (Sopranos and The Wire)

I think this stands along with shit like Breaking Bad. Better Call Saul. And Ozark. Sort of stuff I'll grab a friend by the shoulders. Shake them. And scream in their face:

" WHY Haven't You Watched It Yet?!?  You NEED To Fukking Watch It!!! " :laugh:

Thanks for telling Me!!! :clapper:

• Haha 1

" Revenge ".

Flix. Massive season. Two dozen episodes. Hour an episode? I lasted thirty, torturous fukking minutes!!!

Thai TV, it seems? Christ All Fukking Mighty!!!

As I've long shown; I'll watch the Lot! Indian. Japanese. Korean. Italian. Bring it on! I love a Good watch.

But, This?! Fukk me, No! It was just fukking Appalling!!! Like East Enders, on librium, in a funny language. Brutal!