what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dave88 said:

No one, they shake hands and walk away lol...a few good special effects scenes but boring as f**k

Sounds unrealistic as fcuk, as though Godzilla and King Kong would shake hands. 

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Here you go buddy, I don’t pay for films as a point, but cos iv saw these I’d deffo recommend you buy em, if you like dark gritty modern gangster films ??D14AE91F-D170-414E-A706-014E64C51850.png.bc6b56b98846fef61dfb13e0dbf3222b.png8AE32803-8CAA-4C71-9CA1-08C74BC4D4E1.png.98566f10a73c98a273f07c4b493baeea.png

On prime 

I don’t recommend much, but I do this ?

Good watch that Don..come along way since robin hood ?

• Haha 1
On 06/03/2021 at 03:18, W. Katchum said:

Trial by fire. Netflix

enjoyed it. Well worth a watch?

Just watched it myself, if only to clear my desk of the memory of you mentioning it.

Perfectly viewable film. If ye can just ignore the basis that it's completely biased. Propaganda, basically.

On 09/03/2021 at 20:30, keepdiggin said:

Loved breaking bad couldn't get into better called saul

Did ye get as far as " Mike "?  Who could possibly not get glued to it once Mike arrives? :D Fukking Legendary!

2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Just watched it myself, if only to clear my desk of the memory of you mentioning it.

Perfectly viewable film. If ye can just ignore the basis that it's completely biased. Propaganda, basically.

Did ye get as far as " Mike "?  Who could possibly not get glued to it once Mike arrives? :D Fukking Legendary!

No pal ? 

• Sad 1

" Collateral ".

Flix. 2hrs.

Tom Cruise & Jamie Foxx. Hit Man (Cruise) gets in cabbie (Foxx's) cab. Adventures ensue.

Bit mediocre, to be honest. Neither of them will be remembered for this one.

I'm neither here nor there with either actor, truth be told. But, I thought Cruise was good in The Last Samurai. And I really only know Foxx from The Kingdom.

The Kingdom is one of my top five favourite films. But, Foxx is just in it. The story and direction made the film. Ashraf Barhom stood the fukk above Foxx, in my estimation.

What ever. Samurai and Kingdom are both in my DVD collection. Collateral I'll have forgotten about by tomorrow.

Cracking modern "warfilm" on fim 4 ,Hunter Killer about a nutty Russian Kidnapped their president to start a war .

Gerald Butler at his best ,lotsa action ,suspense and what if a good 2 hours worth .

• Like 1

" Yellowstone ".

Season One. DVD.

Well ....! :icon_eek: Never heard a word said against it. Every fukker, but me, has watched it and raved over it. @W. Katchum said it was worth buying the discs. They arrived Friday.

Watched disc 1 and the consternation was Strong! What The f**k WAS This?!? I actually kept willing it to end. Pausing it to go and paint some  fence. Make a fukking curry. Anything!!!

Spent that night talking to a couple of different women I know. Basically wringing my hands and bemoaning this Dirge I'd let myself in for.

Next day, I sort of stared at that two season case full of discs. Willing myself not to give up. I shoved the next disc in .....

:D :clapper: :yes: :boogy: :notworthy: :rocker:  IT FUKKING 'CLICKED'!!!! :toast:

Now, I Must Not start season 2. Else I'll be crawling into bed some time well after fukking dawn! ?

• Haha 2