what was the last film you watched

Top man! Thanks.

Actually looks like a different version of the film I tried to watch.

Seem to remember now; Barely teenage kid, exhibiting; A very particular set of skills, skills acquired over a very long career, skills that make her a nightmare .... ?

Naah. I spewed.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

" Svinalangorna / Beyond ".

Flix. Hour and half.

Swedish. Pretty fukking bleak, to be honest. But, don't let that stop you. It's actually not a bad film.

Young girl they get to play the woman, as a youngster, is a fukking amazing likeness! It's basically Her! :icon_eek:

I'm really gutted to be seeing WW84 getting destroyed in reviews ?

I think Gal Gadot is just fukking ridiculously gorgeous and, that aside, the first one actually was a bloody well made and enjoyable film.

How the hell have they patently fukked up so badly, this time around?!

yes she is fit but the film was like a very bad 80,s episode of the a team.the action if you could call it that at the start was so watered down and seemed to be aimed at 6 year olds ffs.as for the bad guy that my blobby would be more scary.the whole notion of that guy doing what he did was bollox and the ending was some real soppy shite.could not of done a better job of wrecking it.shame.

• Sad 1
17 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Keanu 1 expression Reeves or mr wooden actor to his fans ?

I thought ''I'm in this far, it's now a test of stamina to get through it''. Seriously, my time would have been better spent just sat there punching me self in the 8ollocks!.

I watched one of the best things I have ever watched the other week.

A documentary film called “Undefeated”

It about a high school football team and their coach, I’d urge anyone with even a passing interest in sport or human attitude to watch it, it’s awesome ? 

The professor and the madman (prime)Mel Gibson , Sean Penn , lead a star studded cast . I sat through the 2hr 5min film and it kept me watching and I didn’t fall asleep, I also didn’t have the urge to turn it off . Was it a great film ... no . But given the lack of new films at the moment, give it a go . It’s got to be better than , police interceptors or can’t pay we’ll take it away or Love it or list it .  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

It’s got to be better than , police interceptors or can’t pay we’ll take it away or Love it or list it .  

Telly that puts your blood pressure through the roof !

I dont know about anyone else, but the couple of times I watched the baliff programme I was praying they were going to get beaten to death ! 

And those coppers programmes should get renamed “nerds on parade” ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3