what was the last film you watched

Sounds familer ,that does unfortunately theres a long list of freaks that get away with it Merica is vast and has lots of animals that will "dispose"of human remains overnight .A pig will munch 2 stone of meat in an hour and Texas has a lot of Hogs .

Ditto the swamps of Florida ,Louisiana and New Orleans are a nutters dream all those gators ,see" In the Electric Mist"  Tommy Lee Jones investigating the remains of a prostitute chained in the swamp to be eaten by gators .

And the archtypical killing spree of Natural born killers " 2 movies that make you wonder what your neighbours really upto in that cellar .

• Like 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

" In the Electric Mist"  Tommy Lee Jones

Ooh! Now that you mention it? I'm pretty bloody certain I spotted that on Amazon, only last night! I'll put it on my list then :)

Not to get off thread. But; US is unimaginably vast. But, I wonder how their serial killers stacks up, per capita, against the UK figures? I mean, do they tally, on average? Or are more septics simply lunatics?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

If you can find it "B.T.K " Bind torture kill , a nutty physcho security guard dressed like an merican policeman talks his way in to your home then as the title ties you up and tortures you to death . A true story and just shows how evil peeps can be .

His court case is on YouTube. 

The way these killers talk about their murders like it's another day in the office is very strange indeed. 

I just think they are born that way, more nature over nurture. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Baldcoot said:

Sounds familer ,that does unfortunately theres a long list of freaks that get away with it Merica is vast and has lots of animals that will "dispose"of human remains overnight .A pig will munch 2 stone of meat in an hour and Texas has a lot of Hogs .

Ditto the swamps of Florida ,Louisiana and New Orleans are a nutters dream all those gators ,see" In the Electric Mist"  Tommy Lee Jones investigating the remains of a prostitute chained in the swamp to be eaten by gators .

And the archtypical killing spree of Natural born killers " 2 movies that make you wonder what your neighbours really upto in that cellar .

Have you seen the first series of True Detective, one of the best series I've seen and straight up your street by what you've just posted. 

• Like 3

" The True History Of The Kelly Gang ".

Prime. Two hours plus.

By thirty minutes, I wanted to die. Anything to end the grinding misery of the boredom.

But, I'm a determined little fukker. I figured it could only get better.

Fifty six minutes of men, riding around on horses, dressed in womens clothing? I realised I was fukking wrong.

Watch my lips: Don't Fukking Bother!

watched a couple of good kids films this week....there never going to win an award ....but my kids have loved watching both...a few times this week.

a dogs journey .....its about a dog that gets reincarnated over an over to watch over a girl as she grows up.

a dogs way home.....its the usual story of a dog finding its way home after getting lost

both good films for an evening to entertain the kids ...

• Like 4

" Collision ".

Prime. 5 x about 45 min episodes. British, with that vibe to it.

Not bad. Multiple motor crash happens. Then, we go back and forth, learning about the lives of those involved. Veered a little bit towards how The Bill went, once they introduced tongues.

All in all; Worth a watch, with the wife, maybe?