what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

Had the pleasure of firing .357 magnum back in the green,friend had a pair before the ban.

Imagine a horse kicking your hand through your shoulder and your about there.Great fun and I would not like to be on the receiving end.

Clint was equally excellent in Gran Turino imho

• Like 1

I know no one watches the BBC anymore, but I highly recommend The Serpent on I player.. 

True story, one absolute f****d up individual that could make others go along with his twisted shit.... I dond the 8 episodes in 2 sittings.... best thing I've watched since Ozark

On 06/01/2021 at 18:41, Baldcoot said:

Watched Mosul, about an Iraqi police swat team about the time Isis had a kicking. 

Shows what a totally Fnucked up mess we made of the middle east after Gulf war 2?

They trust no 1 ,Iran,s twisted involvement is also shown and for once heroes die.Theyre not bullet proof like Bruce,Arnie os Sly which is a refreshing change. 

I watched that last week 

to be fair it kept me entertained 

• Like 1

Tried watching "Widows "on prime last night .

A sloooow burner too slow,the Merican remake of Linda la plantes t.v series. 

Theyve stretched an hour long film into 2????.

Find yourself screaming ffs something happen turned it off after 50minutes as my brain melted.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I began Soprano’s again sometime before Christmas for my evening viewing. Easily still better than anything on Netflix 

On my shelf! ?

P1110493.JPG.e261ba171439e54ca33556daf28117dd.JPG

? Yes. I Know! Look; I haven't had a D Drive in fukking Years now. Whole DVD collection's covered in dust and cobwebs.

Got some crackers up there though! And  a brand new D Drive! ? Never another boring night here! (Got The Wire. Band Of Brothers. All sorts up there 8))

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Balaur said:

My parents started watching it, think they were a little shocked but then sat tight right through it. Nothing like the books apparently but they rarely are...may give it a watch.

Started watching the expanse third time lucky , watching with the missus when she's occasionally awake after kids. 

It is fukcing brutal but with a good story line .....

• Like 1

" Dredd ".

Flix. So mediocre I'd forgotten I'd even sat through it!

Listen; When you were reading '2000AD' and enjoying Judge Dredd, about forty five  fukking years ago? Clint IS Dredd! No two ways about it.

Stallone didn't cut it. This, who ever the hell he was, didn't stand a chance. No amount of stamping around, growling, makes you Clint. No One but Clint could make Dredd.

If you haven't got a clue what I'm on about? You may enjoy the film for what it is.

" Safe House ".

Flix. Started off more like a Public Information Broadcast, on why all white people should grab a 'groid and start knocking out coffee coloured kids who'd inevitably identify as Black and carry a massive chip and demand reparations for their slavery.

Fukk it. Never really got any better. Move along ...

4 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Dredd ".

Flix. So mediocre I'd forgotten I'd even sat through it!

Listen; When you were reading '2000AD' and enjoying Judge Dredd, about forty five  fukking years ago? Clint IS Dredd! No two ways about it.

Stallone didn't cut it. This, who ever the hell he was, didn't stand a chance. No amount of stamping around, growling, makes you Clint. No One but Clint could make Dredd.

If you haven't got a clue what I'm on about? You may enjoy the film for what it is.

yes not a great movie but what do you expect when that guy plays bones in the new star trek reboot