what was the last film you watched

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

We wasnt pals or anything but i knew Tucker a little bit and believe me that barnet wasnt bad enough ?....it was a mad f****n hairdo no doubt about it ! from what i saw and knew about Tate the character played by Fairbrass was really good and chaps who knew Tate better than i did say the same so that'll do for me.....like you say though i think the Bafta's are safe.

It’s coming back to me a bit now, as I remember I bumped into Tony Tucker by accident in a boozer and as I spun round to say sorry his Barnet struck me and I said “f**k me, it’s Mickey Skinner” because he had a mullet type thing like Mickey skinner the rugby player.

As I say, they took it in the right spirit and we had a bit of craic and the next time I heard about them was the other turnout.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s coming back to me a bit now, as I remember I bumped into Tony Tucker by accident in a boozer and as I spun round to say sorry his Barnet struck me and I said “f**k me, it’s Mickey Skinner” because he had a mullet type thing like Mickey skinner the rugby player.

As I say, they took it in the right spirit and we had a bit of craic and the next time I heard about them was the other turnout.

You probably had a bit of a touch there mate,from what i knew of him he could turn on a sixpence and was no slouch....but yes could be a gent like anyone else.

I wouldnt want to get too deep into it but i thought the pair of them were alright lads.....just wrong game wrong time kind of thing.

11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You probably had a bit of a touch there mate,from what i knew of him he could turn on a sixpence and was no slouch....but yes could be a gent like anyone else.

I wouldnt want to get too deep into it but i thought the pair of them were alright lads.....just wrong game wrong time kind of thing.

Yeah, you are probably right there, I would never try and mug a bloke and all I can assume is that it must of come across how it was intended because they joined in the bit of chat.

Someone was asking me about that thing today funny enough and I just said it was like the Wild West round there back then and something was bound to go boss eyed for someone.

It wasn’t my scene so I only know as much as the next bloke.

On 17/11/2020 at 23:11, Simoman said:

I was at Wickford most weekends at that time and remember driving past the next day after the shootings and seeing all the police cars and wondering what had happened.  It was the range rover and the bodies 

What were you upto in darkest Wickford I have to wonder ? 

12 minutes ago, Simoman said:

Do you not remember Joe, we spoke about this in 2009 lol.  My ex wife was a student nurse at Runwell so i was there every week lol

Now you have told me I do remember mate yes !

• Haha 1

Berlin Calling on Netflix. A German film from 2008, not sure how this one escaped me until now?

About a DJ suffering drug psychosis. A bit like One Few Over the Cuckoos Nest meets Human Traffic ?

Edited by Accip74
19 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Line Of Duty " (Season 5) Flix.

Finally realised, last night, that I hadn't seen this one yet! Just watched the last two episodes. Love it! :D

Have you seen Tin Star mate ?.....pretty good series i thought.

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Have you seen Tin Star mate ?.....pretty good series i thought.

Watched the first series, I like Tim Roth but he kept getting up from being almost killed too many times for it to have much credibility.

Cheers, D.