what was the last film you watched

2 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

vinnie jones had only one good film and that is the classic that is snatch.allways worth a rewatch so many good lines.

Thought he was better in Lock Stock myself....then again i thought Lock Stock was a much better film than Snatch.

• Like 3

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

Bodyguard.

Keeley Hawes. 'Nuff said. I spent half my time pulling the head off it over her! Thinking Mans Material!

Horribly BBC though! Basically portrays the Met as being 50%+ 'Empowered Women'. And 50% + of the entire fukking force 'Groid, "Asian" or 'Other'.

And that was Then ....!

Extraction (Netflix) good story/concept but spoilt by being mostly in sepia and too much shooting to be believable, Justice League (Netflix) good if you like a bit of DC superhero stuff, Greatest Showman, just now on Film4, great if you like that sort of stuff (holding hands with the missus on a Sunday night) now got a choice between Hangover part 3 (ITV2) or Rambo 3 (ITV4)

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thought he was better in Lock Stock myself....then again i thought Lock Stock was a much better film than Snatch.

Good call, Gnash. Anyone that carries a Desert Eagle for protection doesn't shoot much, and that let Vinnie down on that one... :thumbs:

41 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Extraction (Netflix) good story/concept but spoilt by being mostly in sepia and too much shooting to be believable, Justice League (Netflix) good if you like a bit of DC superhero stuff, Greatest Showman, just now on Film4, great if you like that sort of stuff (holding hands with the missus on a Sunday night) now got a choice between Hangover part 3 (ITV2) or Rambo 3 (ITV4)

Cheers, D.

Enjoyed extraction... ? Watched centurion last night... Pics handing the Romans their arse?

• Like 1

Thought, for a moment, it might have been This lot of weirdo's. Can't remember where they are. Siberia? Fukk knows.

Find sex so offensive, they mutilate themselves so not to appear arousing. (How the Fukk do they keep going then?!)

Closed link to the photo. Because someone will scream NSFW / Offense:

https://i.postimg.cc/W4X9dGzb/Strange-Sect.jpg

I happened on a film by accident the other night called “The Last Full Measure”, it was brilliant.

Im not normally a fan of the American Vietnam themed films of blokes in turmoil and all that shite but this wasn’t that, a superbly acted and moving film.

Its the story of a 30 year fight for the medal of honour for a para-rescue jumper who saved 60 infantry men in the middle of a savage ambush.

Great cast, some big names delivering brilliant performances.

Well worth a watch 

• Like 1
On 21/09/2020 at 16:04, FLATTOP said:

I watched this the other day well worth a watch this bit got me going just before the French got there arses handed to them on a large platter MAKE IT ENGLAND 

wee poof dissny look fed tae weild a sword ffs

1917 brill very thought provoking. Anthrapoid true story, Cillian Murphy from Peaky Blinders killing Reinhard Heydrich nazi barsteward .

Angel has Fallen pooh plot great action lots of crash bang wallop.

Favourite has to be "We were soldiers " Vietnam from both sides showing the truth and probably Mel Gibson at his best .

"We are going where the metal meets the meat " what a quote Lt Col Hal Moore a true soldier.