what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Whoah! Fukk, yeah, Shoves! I didn't even think they made films like that any more!

Thanks for the heads up!

It’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea that’s for sure . But I think it’s one of the best films I’ve seen for a long time .

• Like 2

My misses watches all the shite if the day . But sometimes you stumble into a diamond ??

selling sunset is worth a watch for you know the reality of selling real estate in the la hills .?

real housewives of Cheshire is bearable as well . You know just to keep her quiet like. ?

I can stomach celebs go dating , as the commentator is fairly funny . 

As for the rest , bah , I’m maxed out in Scandinavian drama now . HBO need to get me a new true detective or a sopranos 

AC063DD1-5C61-41A1-859B-CA8825866EB2.jpeg

12 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Amazon prime is a pure scam. Pay a subscription then you need to pay again for half the decent stuff on it.

Signed up for a free month, it is pretty shite, lots of extras to pay for.. 

I googled 'netflix alternatives' a few free options. I mainly find myself watching documentaries, Documentary heaven is a good site. If you like that kinda thing too.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Balaur said:

I think after the Cornwall escapade with him going all over the place finally warned by coastguard to stay put, and the recent 20 odd quid fryups with no black pudd and one sausage (extra sausage a fiver) and the fact that he's unwatchable with kids in the room with bad language, he's in room 106 along with Tom cruise and hundreds of other celebs that boil my piss.....

If it makes you feel better they bleep the bad language out ?

He hunts and fishes on the show. I like him tbh 

• Like 1

Love a bit of Gordon myself :D Shouts and swears, but, his heart's in the right place.

Suburra: Blood On Rome. Season One. Flix.

Really quite enjoyed this one! Almost comparable to an Italian, modern day 'Peaky Blinders'. Except, the Gypsys in this are Sinti. Odd lot. I couldn't catch a word of the dialect either.

Good though. Plot like a cork screw. Delighted to find there's a season two. But, I'm fukked now. I'll start that tomorrow :)