what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

On 07/09/2020 at 21:23, steve66 said:

Been watching the umberella academy, super hereo type stuff , been a decent watch , great sound track .just starting to watch season 2

did enjoy this nice mix of characters in it.the 3 brothers who are the hitmen were good.just ruined it a bit with the muslim girl though.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" The Baby Sitter - Killer Queen ".

Flix. Slightly amusing, in parts. Always seemed to find myself waiting for something better to happen.

No. God; I'm bored even trying to think of anything to say of it .....

did watch the first one which was nothing special so would not bother with the follow up

• Like 1

Watched Vacation the other day, remake of National Lamoons with lots of references to the original movie. It is about the kid now hes grown up taking his kids on a holiday..

It's stupid, obvious and pretty childish....I was pissing myself at times watching it...think I was in.the mood for inane comedy... lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Just finished a series called The Fall which was pretty good....the serial killer geezer played a good part and the female copper had something quite sexy about her what more do you want ?....good watch though.

Was on BBC originally mate, I enjoyed it...Gillian Anderson played the copper, very watchable..?