what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Christ, you're a miserable b*****d, aren't you? Put me on f***ing Ignore, if my pixels upset you so much.

Were you being sarcastic or a dick before? I assumed you were being a dick. I apologise if you were not.

• Like 1

BH; If I was being 'sarcastic', it was only being deflected off you at that other dinilo ~ who obviously does have some sort of problem with me, and who  I now have on my burgeoning list of The Ignored ?

Why would I want to suddenly be offensive to you, in any way? I don't know you from Adam and I don't recall you've ever been offensive to me. I'm far too busy loosing sleep over which filter to pay a shit ton of money for, to be wasting my tangibly finite time concentrating on Anything, here, that doesn't directly concern me.

I too, unreservedly, apologise if my off hand post came over the wrong way. I don't think it helps that, for some fukking reason, my getting an emoji to show on here takes shit ton of time and effort. Maybe it's my Linux?

Anyway, no. I put keyboard warriors straight on Ignore. And fukk me, has this place got some! So called adults carrying on like they do? But, no. No offence mean't at all. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

12 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

BH; If I was being 'sarcastic', it was only being deflected off you at that other dinilo ~ who obviously does have some sort of problem with me, and who  I now have on my burgeoning list of The Ignored ?

Why would I want to suddenly be offensive to you, in any way? I don't know you from Adam and I don't recall you've ever been offensive to me. I'm far too busy loosing sleep over which filter to pay a shit ton of money for, to be wasting my tangibly finite time concentrating on Anything, here, that doesn't directly concern me.

I too, unreservedly, apologise if my off hand post came over the wrong way. I don't think it helps that, for some fukking reason, my getting an emoji to show on here takes shit ton of time and effort. Maybe it's my Linux?

Anyway, no. I put keyboard warriors straight on Ignore. And fukk me, has this place got some! So called adults carrying on like they do? But, no. No offence mean't at all. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Ah fair. I just read it with the wrong tone. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm gonna watch a film tonight. Any film. Then talk all about it. Just to bathe in the glow of satisfaction, knowing some dim kunt on my shit list will be having apoplexy about my post! :D  :D  :D

(For the record; I can do :D + :) + ;) on my keyboard. :lol: <-- Oh! Look! Just sussed That one out! Now I can do a stalker! :D )

5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

going tonight to go see Jurassic park 1. Films nearly 30 years old lol

And still better than all the state of the art CGI that's overused in films today!

I'd pay to see Stargate on the big screen too.

40 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

One of my favourite films.

We got a cinema not far from us playing all the old movies. Went last week to see fast and furious 1.going tonight to go see Jurassic park 1. Films nearly 30 years old lol

Remember going to watch that in 93, blew everything outta the water. 

Still Jaws for me is my best movie ever, had the boxset by the time I was 5 years old. 

Can't believe my parents put me through that as a bairn. ?

Edited by Greb147

Watched that Rise Of The Footsoldier uncut or extreme (or something?)

What could of been a decent script was let down by piss poor actor choices and character portrayal. It was almost criminal...!

I've no idea how tall Carlton Leach is but bloke who played him looked about 5,1" with a massive leather jacket on and about as menacing as Tyrian Lannister in GoT.

And then Terry Turbo's 'syrup' as Tony Tucker ? Jesus..!!

I wont be putting myself through anymore of that 'series'...

14 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Watched that Rise Of The Footsoldier uncut or extreme (or something?)

What could of been a decent script was let down by piss poor actor choices and character portrayal. It was almost criminal...!

I've no idea how tall Carlton Leach is but bloke who played him looked about 5,1" with a massive leather jacket on and about as menacing as Tyrian Lannister in GoT.

And then Terry Turbo's 'syrup' as Tony Tucker ? Jesus..!!

I wont be putting myself through anymore of that 'series'...

I switched it off as soon as I saw Tucker's toupee. 

I was working down Essex a couple of years ago and we went to the murder spot down that lane. 

It didn't exactly feel like we was in the middle of gangland tbh. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I switched it off as soon as I saw Tucker's toupee. 

I was working down Essex a couple of years ago and we went to the murder spot down that lane. 

It didn't exactly feel like we was in the middle of gangland tbh. ?

You sure you was in the right place that lane hasnt been there for years.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You sure you was in the right place that lane hasnt been there for years.

Yeah buddy we went down the lane but it's all been opened up now, there was no gate there. Give me 5 and I'll find where it was on my maps. 

On 26/08/2020 at 08:35, Greb147 said:

Remember going to watch that in 93, blew everything outta the water. 

Still Jaws for me is my best movie ever, had the boxset by the time I was 5 years old. 

Can't believe my parents put me through that as a bairn. ?

Brilliant film Jaws i must of watched it 20 times over the years.....i remember watching it with my daughter once and she laughed at the shark....i said i thought it looked quite realistic and she pissed herself laughing it forced me to have a re - think.....and yes it aint the best i suppose ?

Still a great film though.

Just now, Greb147 said:

Yeah buddy we went down the lane but it's all been opened up now, there was no gate there. Give me 5 and I'll find where it was on my maps. 

It splits in 2.....the bit all that carry on took place hasnt had public access for years mate.