what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dytkos said:

Can't stand Tom Wanks.

Just got round to watching Lone Survivor that Sean recommended back along, pretty good

Seven and a half out of ten

Cheers, D.

Is that the one with Mark Warburg. 

Thought that was pretty good, better than American sniper imo.

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Can't stand Tom Wanks.

Just got round to watching Lone Survivor that Sean recommended back along, pretty good

Cheers, D.

A good film except for all the diving off rocks nonsense. The scenes where they are in contact is pretty realistic ... the sounds of rounds whizzing and the frenzy of a fire fight etc is pretty realistic ........

• Like 1
9 hours ago, socks said:

A good film except for all the diving off rocks nonsense. The scenes where they are in contact is pretty realistic ... the sounds of rounds whizzing and the frenzy of a fire fight etc is pretty realistic ........

Yeah I said that to the Mrs, about the rocks, they knocked the arse out of those bits, you'd be well f****d up without getting shot lol

Liked the bit at the end where they paid tribute to the real fellas ?

Cheers, D.

It’s very hard to find a decent new film now , you have to look to lower budget and/or Indy stuff for anything worth watching.

Hollywood ran out of ideas years ago and just remade really good films into really bad films (Alfie etc) and CGI comic book tripe.....the last decent Hollywood film was The Irishman.

Documentary films have however been on the up and there is some really good stuff out there.

12 hours ago, dytkos said:

Can't stand Tom Wanks.

Cheers, D.

The book is pretty shite imho 

shows a huge gulf of how uk and American society’s differ in everything from culture , belief all through the microcosm Of an elite units personnel. 

for example Marcus luttrell is far far more religious in real life than he is portrayed in the film 

• Like 1

Finally got round to watching The Sisters Brothers.

It's a dark western, not the conventional type of film of that genre. Well acted with interesting characters but a bit hard on horses...!

I enjoyed it.

Ozark proved a right little block buster! Fantastic! Roll on the next series!

So, I'm now watching the Second series of  Deadwind , the Finnish detective thing on flix

I enjoyed the first series. But, in this one I've been lusting after the Mayoress like a dog with two dicks! So much so that I go stalkery and, catching her name in the credits, google her.

Bingo! Leena Pöysti! She was the Red, Hot, Tiny copper in  Roba (Like a Finnish version of how " The Bill " used to be ~ before tongues got introduced and that went down the shitter!) I couldn't take my eyes off her in Roba. She's still got it in Deadwind!

She's fukcing lovely! ?

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Me an me lad at work an just been chatting about ole films an he never saw porkies ffs , so we going home via the garage for some munchies am gonna watch porkies to unwind ?

Another one similar Lemon Popsicle. ?

• Haha 1