what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

The actual last film I watched was the Irishman wasn’t De Niro’s best I thought.

But I’ve binged watched the whole of Narcos recently the actor who played Pablo Escobar was incredible, I also followed it up with Narcos Mexico that was good and now I’m watching better call Saul which is before Breaking Bad.

If people haven’t watched Gommarah watch it sub titles but worth it one of the actors was in the headlines with his poor deceased sister at his home awaiting removal of her body due to this virus.  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, fireman said:

Hunt for the wilder people....last night one of the kids got it on amazon prime or some other thing i pay for but i did get drawn in to it and a funny bloody film it is to..

Good film

watch jojo the rabbit

you will like that

• Thanks 1
Just now, Ted Newgent said:

Good film

watch jojo the rabbit

you will like that

Will do and they have  BOY on at the moment and i think that's the same director as the wilder people film,not quite as funny but seems ok so far.....

56 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

The actual last film I watched was the Irishman wasn’t De Niro’s best I thought.

But I’ve binged watched the whole of Narcos recently the actor who played Pablo Escobar was incredible, I also followed it up with Narcos Mexico that was good and now I’m watching better call Saul which is before Breaking Bad.

If people haven’t watched Gommarah watch it sub titles but worth it one of the actors was in the headlines with his poor deceased sister at his home awaiting removal of her body due to this virus.  

certainly vouch for Gommarah , hopefully they'll be another series soon 

• Like 2