What a lovely day

16 hours ago, mushroom said:

Loitering, so I can walk around the park with the dog and a beer but I can't sit down and watch the dickhead run about ?‍♂️

I was out yesterday , empty field two hundred yards from the apartment not another person insight doing a bit of dummy work with the lab when the Guardia pull up , what you doing ? Exercising the dog ..your only allowed to walk it , you can’t stand about , walk it and go home ...two days earlier they were sitting watching me train her never said a thing ..they are proper cracking down on people walking and driving about for no reason ..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dislike modern life and modern living, I do it because I have a modern family, but if I had my choice I would live a more nomadic life, which is why after nearly 60 years of this shit I am going to

Have just dared to go outside and take the dogs out, it’s like the 1980s out there the lanes are absolutely stuffed full of cyclists ?‍♀️ parks are full of people walking dogs and having picnics it’s

I really cant believe anyone would find it strange that there is a lot of pleasure in sleeping out in the wild....surely it's a thing most men long for from time to time? Greymam has it bang on,

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Who wants you lowering the tone with your four cans and a fiver deal, dosser with a riff raff hysterical jukel

Anyway lend me ten pesetas and I'll buy you a drink

You know ?

Dosser.? Plese don't insult the dog like that.   It's got a lovely home àlong the ramblas and they haven't had pesetas since 2002. Keep up baggy.

1 hour ago, Tyla said:

Some people like living out. I'm one of them too! We can't all be the same lol

Ok, but that's not the issue. if your not a  dossier and you've got a home then why aren't you living there ?  If you can't stay inside then why not put a tent out in the garden. Why some random wood somewhere?  Please explain.

50 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Who wants you lowering the tone with your four cans and a fiver deal, dosser with a riff raff hysterical jukel

Anyway lend me ten pesetas and I'll buy you a drink

You know ?

Have you had an aneurism?

29 minutes ago, Meece said:

Ok, but that's not the issue. if your not a  dossier and you've got a home then why aren't you living there ?  If you can't stay inside then why not put a tent out in the garden. Why some random wood somewhere?  Please explain.

I dislike modern life and modern living, I do it because I have a modern family, but if I had my choice I would live a more nomadic life, which is why after nearly 60 years of this shit I am going to eventually live on a narrow boat ,never realised how hard it would be to escape the system but I’m slowly moving closer to my goal and sometime in the near future I should be gone, I would rather spend the day in the woods listening to the birds and animals than sitting indoors listening to people moaning about things that don’t matter while being drip fed bullshit through there electronic devises, that’s why I would need to get out for a few days if I had to stay in for more than a week, I got the wanderlust ✌️✌️

• Like 12

Fair enough.  Im not criticising you personally it's just the thought pattern as to why someone would swap a warm bed for a cold wet lay outside.  Everything situation has advantages and disadvantages.  But this is why society has evolved the way it is..  seeing all those rough strèet sleepers up in .Canterbury the other week dossing  in a doorway.   The wind was burning cold. that day.  Naah, I'll tuck in to the warm Mrs that night every time.  Still some of them had a dog to turn to.

11 minutes ago, Meece said:

Fair enough.  Im not criticising you personally it's just the thought pattern as to why someone would swap a warm bed for a cold wet lay outside.  Everything situation has advantages and disadvantages.  But this is why society has evolved the way it is..  seeing all those rough strèet sleepers up in .Canterbury the other week dossing  in a doorway.   The wind was burning cold. that day.  Naah, I'll tuck in to the warm Mrs that night every time.  Still some of them had a dog to turn to.

Don’t confuse the crack heads sleeping in shop doorways with folk that just want to be free, they have an addiction to a drug that turns them into a parasite and as such they need to stay attached to society in much the same way as a tick attaches to its host, I am more than happy and willing to work for my money and always have I just feel very trapped and restricted in this world of constant monitoring and being told what to do and were to go, I,m never happier than sat round a fire having a chat a few beers and a smoke with likeminded people, you can also buy some very good outdoors sleeping equipment if buying rocks is not your main priority, have spent hundreds of nights out in all weather and seldom been cold wet or uncomfortable ?

• Like 6
59 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I dislike modern life and modern living, I do it because I have a modern family, but if I had my choice I would live a more nomadic life, which is why after nearly 60 years of this shit I am going to eventually live on a narrow boat ,never realised how hard it would be to escape the system but I’m slowly moving closer to my goal and sometime in the near future I should be gone, I would rather spend the day in the woods listening to the birds and animals than sitting indoors listening to people moaning about things that don’t matter while being drip fed bullshit through there electronic devises, that’s why I would need to get out for a few days if I had to stay in for more than a week, I got the wanderlust ✌️✌️

Bingo

You ole boys had better form an outdoors sleepers society.   You could negotiate discount sleeping bags ect.   Is this sort of thing something like claustrophobia where you don't like being shut in ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Meece how old are you out a nosiness?

Just about the age where you get overly concerned about the cleanliness of your net curtains and other people's business ?

• Haha 2

I really cant believe anyone would find it strange that there is a lot of pleasure in sleeping out in the wild....surely it's a thing most men long for from time to time?

Greymam has it bang on, get a fire going and if your with mate or your kids sit there and yap until your eyes cant stat open...best sleeps ever...

Plus you wake up to the dawn chorus all around you....bliss

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Have just put a cold bottle of Prosecco in my inside coat pocket a couple of joints in a fag packet and I,m off for a walk along the riverbank with the misses, daughter, son in law and grandkids will sit around on logs at a safe social distance for a few hours chatting and enjoying what ever nature has to offer, Mother’s Day at its finest ✌️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1