Crazy stupid prices

14 minutes ago, fireman said:

A plummer pup will cost from £300-£450 from most breeders as such,i can't tell you 100% because believe it or not i'm banned form all the plummer clubs for telling them all a few home truths about the dogs and themselves..

Really? I find that hard to believe about you ?? 

So a plummer has gone from being double price of a Russell to half its price? Funny old world 

• Haha 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and lad at work today have phoned a couple of these extortionate rate litters on are dinner for a bit of a laugh but were met with the same answers ,,” all pups sold” so some fuckers keep paying fo

Not been funny but I ain’t walking round with a bunch of people I don’t no , going to meets , going to hunts , spending weekends walking round having to listen to aload of waffle just to source a pup

You'll be able to swap for a 4 pack of Andrex in a week or two

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Really? I find that hard to believe about you ?? 

So a plummer has gone from being double price of a Russell to half its price? Funny old world 

I know iv'e defended my old lass to the hilt on here and got some grief for it but when the truth is the truth i'll say so and feck who or what i upset...:victory:

But yeah a ill bred russell will cost in general more than a plummer pup will these days,mind you i have two young russell bitches in my kennels that have some worked line history behind them and they were both gifted to me so the right sort of folk are still out there...

Edited by fireman
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, fireman said:

I know iv'e defended my old lass to the hilt on here and got some grief for it but when the truth is the truth i'll say so and feck who or what i upset...:victory:

But yeah a ill bred russell will cost in general more than a plummer pup will these days,mind you i have two young russell bitches in my kennels that have some worked line history behind them and they were both gifted to me so the right sort of folk are still out there...

What dosnt kill you makes you stronger mate .Pity you arnt a black dog man ?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What dosnt kill you makes you stronger mate .Pity you arnt a black dog man ?

There is a black dog in our team of terriers FD,came from a old member on here who sadly passed away (Border) and he gets as much of a look as his size allows him to as he's a lump but gets some sport in a few places..:victory:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BEARINATOR said:

I will stick to this type haha 56843578-5683-4D0F-8DAD-3BB813A4BD3B.jpeg.4a08d78399cdbb051a0200922cc22b54.jpeg

Get them on pets4homes. Rare predominantly white Jack Russell babies. Some with black spots. £1000 + extra £200 per black patch. Mummy is a bitch and daddy is a dog. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Me and lad at work today have phoned a couple of these extortionate rate litters on are dinner for a bit of a laugh but were met with the same answers ,,” all pups sold” so some fuckers keep paying for them lol we phone quiet a couple as well , 

rang one and because I asked how many  bitches were left they they said “ excuse me there not bitches “ and hung up ???

• Haha 5