Crazy stupid prices

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and lad at work today have phoned a couple of these extortionate rate litters on are dinner for a bit of a laugh but were met with the same answers ,,” all pups sold” so some fuckers keep paying fo

Not been funny but I ain’t walking round with a bunch of people I don’t no , going to meets , going to hunts , spending weekends walking round having to listen to aload of waffle just to source a pup

You'll be able to swap for a 4 pack of Andrex in a week or two

Posted Images

2 hours ago, morton said:

Do the slog,walk with a few hunts,attend the odd,and they can be fecking odd,FMWTC meet.Do your homework and introduce yerself to a few miserable terrier owners etc. The trouble is now folk want instant  results,brass to spare and no fecking notion how to spend it and no ambition.Thus if you want something right you will work towards that goal and not trawl the web to be mugged by a shitehawk dog breeder.At times you need to wear the boots and not the wallet out.

Not been funny but I ain’t walking round with a bunch of people I don’t no , going to meets , going to hunts , spending weekends walking round having to listen to aload of waffle just to source a pup for a bit of bushing and ratting , I’ll just buy a pup and take my chances , I don’t want to have to introduce my self and what I’m about to every Tom dick and Harry just to get a pup , them meets , gamefairs, and hunts all attracted the wrong kind of people , ( just have a look on YouTube or Facebook ) if I wanted a digging terrier there’s lads I could ask but I’m not after a digging dog , can’t be arsed with the hassle of that now , just after something that can have a wander out with when I get chance so I’ll buy a pup in when something worth a pint turns up , but i deffo won’t be lineing any the pedlars out there with stupid names stuck to there pups to help them sell , truth is not everyone is on the hunting life , Facebook, or follows a hunt and they advertise there pups on the pet sites , old boy who I no has a outstanding coursing dog he had a litter pups most whent to mates his spare pups whent on gumtree , didn’t make them any less of a well bred pup 

• Like 4

Tbh i agree with above post alot of folk are very kennel blind whether they relise it or not and for the very rare person that might gift ya a pup theres 50 people out there youll just buy sommat ya like the look of off them. Worlds probably smaller than its ever been if you cant find a dog u want in this day n age you aint looking simple as that

On 22/03/2020 at 16:27, foxdropper said:

Why are lads looking on pets 4 homes for a worker anyway .

What I meant was ......

If a lad is in the game ,hunting ,terriers ,lurchers and them bushing things he will usually know someone who has a pup or two on .I could source any one one of the above within a week if I needed and good dogs too .

48 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What I meant was ......

If a lad is in the game ,hunting ,terriers ,lurchers and them bushing things he will usually know someone who has a pup or two on .I could source any one one of the above within a week if I needed and good dogs too .

All people I no ether keep digging  stock or Beagle spaniel crosses for bushing , which I don’t want either of them , I put an ad on for a mate who was going to breed his bitch  he could of sorted it out and I would had pup off him I was looking for a stud of a russle that was used for bushing and ratting not of digging stuff , had couple hundred views but not one reply , truth is I only realy speak to a handful of lads and none them keep what I’m after , I’m not on fb I don’t follow hunts , and I don’t have a lot to do with every Tom dick and Harry who keeps dogs so the people I new didn’t have what I wanted so I looked else where , I don’t want take on a beagle spaniel pup that it’s parents and gran parents have been used like a small foot pack when all I need is something for working g close nocking a bit hedge row and bramble as beagle spanie would be wasted on me , ( bit like using a sledge hammer for nocking tacks in ) I no what it is what I’m after so I’ll keep  my eyes open and see what comes up if it doesn’t then it doesn’t and I’ll do without 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, LMJR said:

I’ve been looking around on those sites for quite a while don’t think I’ve ever seen a Plummer on there 

No not often they come up on there but I'm wondering if their now cheaper than a Russell, bit like years ago when the lab pups were cheaper than a labradoodle pup. 

20 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Well I had quick look on gumtree an pets4homes not been on for few months, and I'm shocked £600 for a Russell 

Out of interest how much does a plummer pup go for these days? 

And to the idiots paying that much for a Russell your be the ruination of it! 

A plummer pup will cost from £300-£450 from most breeders as such,i can't tell you 100% because believe it or not i'm banned form all the plummer clubs for telling them all a few home truths about the dogs and themselves..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1