panic buying .!!

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I,ll give you a conspiracy theory......why doesnt this virus want the darkies ?

Africa is the second largest continent in the world and has the second largest population in the world...yet barely a single death !

Nigeria population 200 million = 1 death

Ethiopia 120 million,Congo 90 million,Kenya 50 million = 0 deaths

Even come away from Africa....Jamaica = 1 death....India one of the most densely populated countries on earth = 8 deaths

Is this the war against the white man we,ve been expecting ?....you asked for conspiracy theories so there you go ?

To be fair, Africa wouldn’t know if it had 1 or 1 million mate......it’s wall to wall chinkys out there so I fully expect this to totally ravage Africa........which should leave plenty of room for the c**ts over here to f**k off home 

• Like 4

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panic buying 2 for 1 on fecking chocolate bars and shit in Morrisons garage by me?getting beyond a joke.... I hope next time the governments of the world want a purge... They design it to take out, al

went to our local Co-op store , and near enough  empty, had to go to another shop to get weekend stuff, people are buying loads of stuff, and most wont get used be out of date , and put in the bin. fo

Posted Images

Wish we could down load mp4 files as got some good vids sent to me. One where somebody driving down a high street in the East End and all the people crowded together and they are all black semi black and Eastern European. Total disregard of social distancing, mental. No wonder London has got it so bad.

Cheers Arry

The army should be policing panic buying and stockpiling. I've just bought 32tins of beans at Sainsbury's and when the eight stone wet through spotty faced teenage security guard questioned my purchases I told him to fcuk off and walked out. Would I have said this to an sas type with guns, knives, garottes etc, the simple answer is no.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

The army should be policing panic buying and stockpiling. I've just bought 32tins of beans at Sainsbury's and when the eight stone wet through spotty faced teenage security guard questioned my purchases I told him to fcuk off and walked out. Would I have said this to an sas type with guns, knives, garottes etc, the simple answer is no.

If that's true then if i'd seen you i would have smashed one of those 32 tins right over your stupid greedy prick of a head,left you with two and put the rest back on the shelves:doh:..If it ain't true then your a dickhead anyway for telling such a stupid story,,:thumbdown: ..

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Balaur said:

Greater amounts of UV light, sunlight, kills the virus.....my thinking anyways

Either the uv or they live with so  much shit and dirt that their immune systems are on high alert already.  They've always been like this so it could be like Darwin's theory of evolution.  Only the strong survive. If you walk round in donkey shit all day with no shoes, and you have an amount of flys all over your face and in your mouth from an early age you are subjected to all sorts of stuff.  I'll have to dig out the old sun bed. IF. yes, sod the risk of skin cancer.

One of the daughters is a staff nurse and went to the Sainsbury  NHS only hours this morning. There was a big queue of people who were obviously not NHS staff.  The security rejected everyone who could not prove that they were by showing their identity. When inside there were loads of empty shelves.  So where are all the supplies that are supposed to be out there..   A stupid woman was nearly touching daughter and she was told in no uncertain terms to back off.

I read that the south African government  expect it to go through the fellows in the township pretty bad and I think that the refugee camps should be a cull zone.

Edited by Meece
3 minutes ago, Meece said:

One of the daughters is a staff nurse and went to the Sainsbury  NHS only hours this morning. There was a big queue of people who were obviously not NHS staff.  The security rejected everyone who could not prove that they were by showing their identity. When inside there were loads of empty shelves.  So where are all the supplies that are supposed to be out there..   A stupid woman was nearly touching daughter and she was told in no uncertain terms to back off.

You reading this stumfelter ?,nurses not being able to buy food because of utter pr*cks like yourself..Shame on you :bad:....

• Like 2
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I,ll give you a conspiracy theory......why doesnt this virus want the darkies ?

Africa is the second largest continent in the world and has the second largest population in the world...yet barely a single death !

Nigeria population 200 million = 1 death

Ethiopia 120 million,Congo 90 million,Kenya 50 million = 0 deaths

Even come away from Africa....Jamaica = 1 death....India one of the most densely populated countries on earth = 8 deaths

Is this the war against the white man we,ve been expecting ?....you asked for conspiracy theories so there you go ?

They got the virus.

rolling coverage of the coronavirus outbreak in Africa II

Cases rise above 1,400 with 40+ deaths

South Africa tally hits 274, Botswana president in self-isolation

Kenya records eight new case

Mozambique records index case

Eritrea, Uganda record index cases

Africa’s tally heading towards 1,200

Zimbabwe records index case

Rwanda cases reach 17

Cases in South Africa jump to 202

Togo index patient recovers

Gabon records death

Cape Verde records index case

Niger records index case

Nigeria shuts all universities

760+ cases, 17 deaths, 49 recoveries

South Africa, Nigeria record increases

Mauritius records first cases

Africa could be having unreported or underreported cases – WHO boss

Zambia, Djibouti, Gambia record index cases

Zimbabwe declares COVID-19 national crisis, outlines measures

Ethiopia, Kenya record new cases

Flurry of restrictions across the continent

Nigeria, Rwanda, Burkina Faso record new cases

Ethiopia – Ali Baba coronavirus support

Ethiopia records jumbo figure in contact tracing

Flights banned, borders closed

Thirty African countries infected

2 hours ago, fireman said:

You reading this stumfelter ?,nurses not being able to buy food because of utter pr*cks like yourself..Shame on you :bad:....

Grow up you fcuking hero I'd have thought It was obviously a piss take to anybody but the hard of thinking....

17 hours ago, king said:

They got the virus.

rolling coverage of the coronavirus outbreak in Africa II

Cases rise above 1,400 with 40+ deaths

South Africa tally hits 274, Botswana president in self-isolation

Kenya records eight new case

Mozambique records index case

Eritrea, Uganda record index cases

Africa’s tally heading towards 1,200

Zimbabwe records index case

Rwanda cases reach 17

Cases in South Africa jump to 202

Togo index patient recovers

Gabon records death

Cape Verde records index case

Niger records index case

Nigeria shuts all universities

760+ cases, 17 deaths, 49 recoveries

South Africa, Nigeria record increases

Mauritius records first cases

Africa could be having unreported or underreported cases – WHO boss

Zambia, Djibouti, Gambia record index cases

Zimbabwe declares COVID-19 national crisis, outlines measures

Ethiopia, Kenya record new cases

Flurry of restrictions across the continent

Nigeria, Rwanda, Burkina Faso record new cases

Ethiopia – Ali Baba coronavirus support

Ethiopia records jumbo figure in contact tracing

Flights banned, borders closed

Thirty African countries infected

What stats are those your looking at mate ?....the ones im looking at say Nigeria have 40 cases not 760 ...and had their first death yesterday ( someone flew in from Uk ! )

Edited by gnasher16
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What stats are those your looking at mate ?....the ones im looking at say Nigeria have 40 cases not 760 ...and had their first death yesterday ( someone flew in from Uk ! )

Here they are mate.

If it takes hold out there.millions will die I think..

https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2020/02/18/why_do_new_disease_outbreaks_always_seem_to_start_in_china.html

Just seen this on africanews 

https://www.africanews.com/2020/03/24/senegal-ivory-coast-declare-state-of-emergency-to-curb-covid-19/

Coronavirus cases were slow to arrive in Africa, but the virus is spreading quickly, having infected more than 1,700 people across 45 countries and challenging already strained and under-funded health systems.

• Like 1