panic buying .!!

1 hour ago, Meece said:

Panic buying ain't anything new.  They were fighting over loaves beck in the 70s bread strike, petrol shortages in the 90.  I remember queues all round Ashford with people pushi g their cars onto the forecourt for a few Lars.  This will all blow over.  The supply chain is  asking a fortune.  Market forces at work.  No doubt the mo ey men are behind this somewhere.  The interest rate is so low, you got to make it somewhere.

You're right mate  panic buying is nothing new. BUT I've NEVER seen all this idiotic bogroll buying craze. Absolutely f***ing NUTS!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panic buying 2 for 1 on fecking chocolate bars and shit in Morrisons garage by me?getting beyond a joke.... I hope next time the governments of the world want a purge... They design it to take out, al

went to our local Co-op store , and near enough  empty, had to go to another shop to get weekend stuff, people are buying loads of stuff, and most wont get used be out of date , and put in the bin. fo

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, hambone said:

I've just got back from shopping and bought a litre and a half bottle of both gin and vodka. I normally buy a litre of each so fallen into the panic buying trap ?

Thats just survival mode. You have to have the tools to get through this drama.

Cheers Arry

I don't know but right from the start this sounded a bit of a set up to me. You would think that if this was as serious as they make out why didnt boris tramp down on stuff like pubs ect right from the start. My brother was going out to dinner tonight with a few friends  (9)) and I told him he was being rather silly but they were still going and the pub was still more than ready to serve them until last night Boris said... ; NO.!  Now all this bog roll business. Why hasn't  Boris said... ; NO.! You don't need 2 million bog rolls in stock.!  You don't get the shirts with this one.  Now apparently the Chinese and the Jew boys are buying up stocks flat out. Apart from their cheap I wonder why that is.? I know that people are dieing but how many of the total cull would have kharked it anyway.  Lets get all the conspiracy theories out for the entertainment value.

Edited by Meece
1 minute ago, Meece said:

I don't know but right from the start this sounded a bit of a set up to me. You would think that if this was as serious as they make out why didnt boris tramp down on stuff like pubs ect right from the start. My brother was going out to dinner tonight with a few friends  (9)) and I told him he was being rather silly but they were still going and the pub was still more than ready to serve them until last night Boris said... ; NO.!  Now all this bog roll business. Why hasn't  Boris said... ; NO.! You don't need 2 million bog rolls in stock.!  You don't get the shirts with this one.  Now apparently the Chinese and the Jew boys are buying up stocks flat out. Apart from their cheap I wonder why that is.? I know that people are dieting but how many of the total would have kharked it anyway.  Lets get all the conspiracy theories out for the entertainment value.

It's all a clever ploy to get Trump and Boris out of office.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

It's all a clever ploy to get Trump and Boris out of office.

?? Who is responsible for this ploy.?  Their outed.  It's the phantom bog roll borders society. ????

Anyway I had to give the Mrs a stiff note or disapproval.   I checked the stocks of dog food and God help us.  We were down to the last six tins ,!!!!!!  Unforgivable unforced error. I had to apologise to the dog for allowing this grave situation to occur.  I fought through the crowds at the bog rolls and managed to get a slab of tins. To add to the sacks of biscuits. The dog looked on in approval. ????

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

just can't see its their own retarded actions that are adding to this nonsense.... Speaking to a young lad on site and he was elated that folks are looting and robbing shops etc.... 'I be grabbing myself a fat new TV bro??

Wow........ 

What a prick!!

• Like 1

Well done to the old womans place of work all staff will have the chance to get essential items as the owner is having more stock deliverd to the place maybe if this was implemented in all residential places it would ease the burden of queing at supermarkets.

22 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

just can't see its their own retarded actions that are adding to this nonsense.... Speaking to a young lad on site and he was elated that folks are looting and robbing shops etc.... 'I be grabbing myself a fat new TV bro??

Wow........ 

hope he doesnt fall off the scafolding 

• Like 1
On 21/03/2020 at 17:03, Meece said:

Lets get all the conspiracy theories out for the entertainment value.

I,ll give you a conspiracy theory......why doesnt this virus want the darkies ?

Africa is the second largest continent in the world and has the second largest population in the world...yet barely a single death !

Nigeria population 200 million = 1 death

Ethiopia 120 million,Congo 90 million,Kenya 50 million = 0 deaths

Even come away from Africa....Jamaica = 1 death....India one of the most densely populated countries on earth = 8 deaths

Is this the war against the white man we,ve been expecting ?....you asked for conspiracy theories so there you go ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1