panic buying .!!

6 minutes ago, ZOMBIE said:

Ive got artic on standby just to be on safe side,I’m certainly not letting my family starve or close people who need it most Z

I thought zombies didn't eat food ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panic buying 2 for 1 on fecking chocolate bars and shit in Morrisons garage by me?getting beyond a joke.... I hope next time the governments of the world want a purge... They design it to take out, al

went to our local Co-op store , and near enough  empty, had to go to another shop to get weekend stuff, people are buying loads of stuff, and most wont get used be out of date , and put in the bin. fo

Posted Images

We went round 8 super stores yesterday to get the grandson enough nappies formula and wipes etc for 2 weeks to give us some breathing space . i hope i dont bump in to one of them wastes of oxygen storing baby food or worse selling it for inflated prices 

• Sad 1

Could not believe the panic yesterday, went for some milk and bacon. People were loading baskets like a double Christmas some couples had two trollies which you could hardly get another thing in. Some really greedy b*****ds with loads of one thing like sanitising wipes, but were getting caught out at the till, only two of one thing. The twats will be down there in a day or two when they run out of milk Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Arry said:

Could not believe the panic yesterday, went for some milk and bacon. People were loading baskets like a double Christmas some couples had two trollies which you could hardly get another thing in. Some really greedy b*****ds with loads of one thing like sanitising wipes, but were getting caught out at the till, only two of one thing. The twats will be down there in a day or two when they run out of milk Lol.

Cheers Arry

It’s nuts it really is. We have a meat lorry come into town every Saturday selling cheap meat it’s grand for the summer months as you can have some good   bbqs for next to nothing. He opens at 8 am I couldn’t believe the size of the cue he had at that time this morning. 

14 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Do you think England could panic buy itselfs into a worse situation than the actual virus poses?

I think England is showing itself up for what it’s become in certain parts that’s for sure.

• Like 1

Can SOMEONE please explain this mad buying of everything you can carry? I really really dont get it. Everytime I look outside, I feel that there is a place in society for gas chambers! Almost feel like going around after this and doing a study on how people reacted - and having the morons PTS as if shit gets really real . . . . . its them muppets that will drag us all down.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

My mates wife works in a large bargain shop in Rotherham and most of them doing the panic buying are forighners one Pakistani woman coming to her till with 66 bars of fekin soap ffs.

Don't matter how much she washes see will still be black tell her.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 5