4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Thank you lads very very very kind offers but I’m kind of banking me getting up there at the minute baring anything except a nuclear apocalypse 

Fck you then you can walk ??

• Haha 4

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a call at dinner about another 90k job shelved. 2 calls after Boris speech at 9pmish shutting my only 2 live sites left. That sees me about 450k down now, 650k if u include phase 2 on one of them.

My Mrs works for Miller and Carter, she offered to have her hrs cut and stay home until this blows over..... Around £1800 less a month....only my Wages coming in now... But for how long? Cancelled my

Sounds wrong but I take some comfort in the fact it will affect the masses so everyone will need help with this one. I have some money in the business and monies still due in so I will be ok for a lit

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

If the movers leave you in the shite give me a shout, I'll rent a wagon and come drive you up....as long as you pay for the wagon and buy my dinner on the drive up pal. 

Edited by Blackmag
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not sure what to do at all. 

Mrs works in for a meat wholesalers and they are frantically busy . She’s working everyday at minute . Took 12 grand  since weds through the tills . 

My little boys nursery is closed. My girls school shut yesterday . 

Monday is the start of my last week at work. Gym at camp is closed so can’t really do anything with the kids other than garden. 

I’m packing my house up to move . 

Movers are booked for April 6th in Suffolk while I pick up my keys in north York’s. Hotel booked for the family that night close by. 

Will be getting the train back to uplift our second car and hand the house back the next day. 

Conplicated enough without the stress of will the movers be working ? Will the hotel be open still? 

I’m classed as a key worker at present but currently no means whatsoever for childcare , she’s a key worker also and we need her wage really to steer us through an expensive month . 

Add to the fact my mother in law has c o p d and is three hundred miles away at present. She’s been self isolating for a month and her mental health is deteriorating rapidly. 

Were lucky in reality. I actually dread to think how couples with jobs in retail etc , no support networks , 2 kids are going to manage this for 3 /4 months . terrible 

A lot to deal with there mate...

Hope the move goes well for you...

Itll all.work itself out...it always does..

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

If the movers leave you in the shite give me a shout, I'll rent a wagon and come drive you up....as long as you pay for the wagon and buy my dinner on the drive up pal. 

Great offer mate...nice one

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Schools are open up her me for kids of key workers, not sure if your upto doin that but I do know it’s happening. I’m still at graft but wife been sent home so she sorting kids, so we lucky. Give me a shout if you need a hand mate, if I can help I will ?

Good man, an like I said above I’m willing to lend a hand if needed pal?

Same as, nice one mate...

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not sure what to do at all. 

Mrs works in for a meat wholesalers and they are frantically busy . She’s working everyday at minute . Took 12 grand  since weds through the tills . 

My little boys nursery is closed. My girls school shut yesterday . 

Monday is the start of my last week at work. Gym at camp is closed so can’t really do anything with the kids other than garden. 

I’m packing my house up to move . 

Movers are booked for April 6th in Suffolk while I pick up my keys in north York’s. Hotel booked for the family that night close by. 

Will be getting the train back to uplift our second car and hand the house back the next day. 

Conplicated enough without the stress of will the movers be working ? Will the hotel be open still? 

I’m classed as a key worker at present but currently no means whatsoever for childcare , she’s a key worker also and we need her wage really to steer us through an expensive month . 

Add to the fact my mother in law has c o p d and is three hundred miles away at present. She’s been self isolating for a month and her mental health is deteriorating rapidly. 

Were lucky in reality. I actually dread to think how couples with jobs in retail etc , no support networks , 2 kids are going to manage this for 3 /4 months . terrible 

I can call over the suffolk norfolk border with a ordinance survey map and you can show me where all your old unneeded permission is/was and i'll lessen your worry on who'll have it after you've gone north,no thanks needed either stiff...:victory:.

• Haha 4

Shit times ahead I feel. I've got work for now but been told not to spend on materials for this job and use what we've got til we run out. There's other projects we can do apparently but don't know how long for. Mrs runs a livery yard, she's closing at the end of the week and putting everything out to grass. Got plenty to eat and live in the sticks so we're luckier than many but it's going to be sore on the pocket I think

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, fireman said:

I can call over the suffolk norfolk border with a ordinance survey map and you can show me where all your old unneeded permission is/was and i'll lessen your worry on who'll have it after you've gone north,no thanks needed either stiff...:victory:.

That's the spirit....?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's the spirit....?

Just trying to help ease a mans problems in these hard enough times :victory: ,i know i;m saint like :angel: but if the THL massive can't help each other out then were doomed i tell thee...

5 hours ago, fireman said:

Your always putting others before yourself Steve that's what I like about you I hear foxdropper is going to release his perm maybe out of the kindest of your heart you could release him of is burden im sure he would thank you for it 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, big sid said:

was just thinking the lady's of the night will find work a bit hard (no pun intended) to come by, perhaps they will give a few quid off.

Some of them poor lasses won't have a choice to not have some fat w*nker pumping into them while breathing his retched breath all over them....

49 minutes ago, big sid said:

was just thinking the lady's of the night will find work a bit hard (no pun intended) to come by, perhaps they will give a few quid off.

Spare a thought for shoplifters with nothing on the shelves to nick

• Haha 1

I knocked down a wall and hung 2 gates yesterday for a quick £250 in the back pocket.... Got a few fencing jobs coming up, so long as I can get materials ?DSC_0395.JPG.9e197940677f61a3a458918bddec2426.JPG

When it drys up.... I be up the forest with the lurcher taking orders for fresh meat?

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I knocked down a wall and hung 2 gates yesterday for a quick £250 in the back pocket.... Got a few fencing jobs coming up, so long as I can get materials ?DSC_0395.JPG.9e197940677f61a3a458918bddec2426.JPG

When it drys up.... I be up the forest with the lurcher taking orders for fresh meat?

Is there a big ask for mice and voles then ......

• Haha 4