Love them or hate them, cats.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Video won't play for me mate. Don't wind me up I hate cats in my garden, pissing and shitting everywhere. It fecking stinks and who likes the thought of a cat spraying all over your veg. They kill the

As much as I personally don't like cats I respect they are in most cases there's someone's pet or some old dears only company so dogs are broke to them some of my perm I know I would lose in a instant

Cheers Arry

Posted Images

My Mrs is the cat lover in this house. Periodically the question comes about getting one.....”sure” I say, “as long as you 100% look after it”........that’s where it ends every time ?

Nobody will believe this but I promise you on my granfkids lives it is true. I bought my Mrs a Siamese cat that regularly killed brown hares, usually leverets but sometimes full grown adults. She would drag them home between her front paws. Honestly  no bullshit! We lived on an estate that used to host hare coursing and there were hares everywhere. 

On 23/03/2020 at 14:57, Greyman said:

Was of much the same opinion as yourself until I got one 12 years ago, (the black one with the lizard) and it is very much like a dog, stays in the garden, never stays out at night and I can call it in as and when I want, I think I have been lucky and will probably never own another one, but it has defiantly been a lot better than I thought it would be ??

Had one cat years ago

Screenshot_20200225_115454_com.facebook.katana.jpg

13 hours ago, MickC said:

Cats are causing havoc in Australia,Cats like them or not they are a top predator.

Vermin.  I told my soft brother.  He took a stray one to the vet in his car on a lead.  There was road traffic outside of the vets and Brother got this stray out on a lead.  the cat went absolutely ape and Softy brother picked it up !!  Cat sunk its fangs right into brothers hand between thumb and first finger.  Right up to the hilt.  Brother was bleeding so badly that the vet had to attend to his hand before the cat.  Then on to hospital for jabs.  I didn't have much ./.. no sympathy for brother.  If I had been stupid enough to take rancid moggy to the vet it might/ would have encountered a large bat or a lump of lead.  Brother had several weeks where he couldn't work because his hand blew right up and it was sort of a horrible mess.  Dopy blighter.

• Like 1

When I work in a factory one of the girls wanted a fridge moving and I offered as it would go in my truck. Well moved fridge okay and after having a cup of tea with her and her girl friend they complained about there  being something wrong with their cat. Oh I said put a little bit of lead in one ear will cure that, oh how does that work? Well you get a gun. I left pretty quick thought they might kill me.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Meece said:

Vermin.  I told my soft brother.  He took a stray one to the vet in his car on a lead.  There was road traffic outside of the vets and Brother got this stray out on a lead.  the cat went absolutely ape and Softy brother picked it up !!  Cat sunk its fangs right into brothers hand between thumb and first finger.  Right up to the hilt.  Brother was bleeding so badly that the vet had to attend to his hand before the cat.  Then on to hospital for jabs.  I didn't have much ./.. no sympathy for brother.  If I had been stupid enough to take rancid moggy to the vet it might/ would have encountered a large bat or a lump of lead.  Brother had several weeks where he couldn't work because his hand blew right up and it was sort of a horrible mess.  Dopy blighter.

If brother picked a stray dog up and it mauled him would that have been acceptable? ...just curious like.