Love them or hate them, cats.

Hate cats wouldn’t have one shit all over the garden we’re my kids play only ever shot one with a frozen grape lol out the catty that was bothering show birds in my flight it killed loads of them spooking them to death so I shot it I complained to it’s owner about there cat they did feck all an wasn’t interested in compensating me lucky it wasn’t with the rifle an only a frozen grape ? 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Video won't play for me mate. Don't wind me up I hate cats in my garden, pissing and shitting everywhere. It fecking stinks and who likes the thought of a cat spraying all over your veg. They kill the

As much as I personally don't like cats I respect they are in most cases there's someone's pet or some old dears only company so dogs are broke to them some of my perm I know I would lose in a instant

Cheers Arry

Posted Images

hate The horrible scummy little fuckers . Going round shitting and pissing everywhere ,most are owned by lazy owners who don’t want have clean up after them , my dogs have killed bout 10 of my neighbours over the years , one neighbour has that many lost count how many times they had kittens as never jab them or have them done and  other neighbour is same , one or two I can understand but at 1 point the Scumers on right of me had around ten at one time , guy at back me keeps racing pigeons and he has a trap set 24/7 and when he catches them .....let’s say we don’t see them again 

• Like 2
On 20/03/2020 at 11:00, dytkos said:

Thing is a lot of vets advertise cat neutering for a fiver or similar so no need for unwanted litters.

Cheers, D.

What do they charge for a dog to  be fixed in the UK, on average 

Atb j 

When we took over a little shoot we inherited the local feral cat problem , they were a bigger pest by far than the foxes .The old boy that had had the shooting told us he could never get on top of them , given he was eighty odd and never did much more than put a few birds down and walk them up a few days a year it’s not surprising .. Typical farm with loads of half empty sheds , hay and straw stacked everywhere there was no problem for them finding somewhere to drop the young ..took us months to get to grips with them ..

5 minutes ago, sussex said:

When we took over a little shoot we inherited the local feral cat problem , they were a bigger pest by far than the foxes .The old boy that had had the shooting told us he could never get on top of them , given he was eighty odd and never did much more than put a few birds down and walk them up a few days a year it’s not surprising .. Typical farm with loads of half empty sheds , hay and straw stacked everywhere there was no problem for them finding somewhere to drop the young ..took us months to get to grips with them ..

There are hundreds if not 1000s of them around Avonmouth, the shit farms and recycling plants attract rats and we have always had feral cats as a consequence, have killed loads back in the days I was flat out after fox’s and they were as hard on the dogs as the Fox’s were, have flushed them from setts and even kitchen cupboards in derelict houses and buildings, saw this tatty old fellow just the other day 

45CD8D40-0F2A-483E-9960-CD76952CE2AF.jpeg

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Cant stand the f****n things....seems like the only domestic pet you dont have to care for....just buy one,let it out the door and let every other c**t feed it and clean its shit up.

Was of much the same opinion as yourself until I got one 12 years ago, (the black one with the lizard) and it is very much like a dog, stays in the garden, never stays out at night and I can call it in as and when I want, I think I have been lucky and will probably never own another one, but it has defiantly been a lot better than I thought it would be ??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

There are hundreds if not 1000s of them around Avonmouth, the shit farms and recycling plants attract rats and we have always had feral cats as a consequence, have killed loads back in the days I was flat out after fox’s and they were as hard on the dogs as the Fox’s were, have flushed them from setts and even kitchen cupboards in derelict houses and buildings, saw this tatty old fellow just the other day 

Round the port areas where we are in Javea there are dozens of them , the (mainly) expats keep putting food out for them which is doing nothing but driving the problem ..a couple of women are constantly trying to raise money to buy food and are feeding more and more of the mange ridden things ..you don’t see many Spaniards chipping in to feed them for sure ..

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Trapped and killed hundreds of the things from bristol docks and cardiff 'old docks' in 1981-83. Was a place in bristol docks BSM, they made pig meal, huge place. Was lifting with rats, mice, pigeons and feral cats. Killed absolutely tons of stuff there.

Purely pest control ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Trapped and killed hundreds of the things from bristol docks and cardiff 'old docks' in 1981-83. Was a place in bristol docks BSM, they made pig meal, huge place. Was lifting with rats, mice, pigeons and feral cats. Killed absolutely tons of stuff there.

Purely pest control ?

It’s all moved to Avonmouth and portbury now, 400,000 plus tons of grain a year brings lots of rats and pigeons which in turn bring in the cats and on the plus side peregrine falcons, the old flour mills were a massive source of huge rats but have all gone now ??

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Greyman said:

Was of much the same opinion as yourself until I got one 12 years ago, (the black one with the lizard) and it is very much like a dog, stays in the garden, never stays out at night and I can call it in as and when I want, I think I have been lucky and will probably never own another one, but it has defiantly been a lot better than I thought it would be ??

Yep fair do,s i dont really have anything more against cats than i have against hamsters or gerbils im sure they are nice little companions.......but hamsters and gerbils dont come shitting in my garden and trying to kill my birds because some dosey ol biddy has refused to look after her own pet !....like anything theres good and bad owners i suppose :thumbs:

I like Cats but in 1964 I went on Cat  shoot on a disused  Air base a few miles from Brig at the side of the Humber, there was a piece in the local Paper and a picture of the Master  of the  Brocklesby Hunt who supervised it along with a Copper from Scunthorpe,  , the Cats were  in Acres of Brambles  that covered all the Wartime Nissan huts , it was a great day out but those sort of days are long gone .