Northern Shooting Show UPDATE

Just had an email from the organizers that the show dates have changed from May to the 28th and 29th of August which pleases me greatly as we were not able to get to the show in May. The underlying issue of course is the current coronavirus.

View this email in your browser
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp

Home         What’s On         Exhibitors         Visitor Info         BUY TICKETS

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com

Dear Visitor,

Following the government announcement that all ‘mass gatherings’ would not be supported by the emergency services, and that the general public should only make essential trips out, we have had no alternative than to postpone the date of the show in May.

The good news is we have secured the dates of 28/29 August 2020 and we will now have a full five months  to make the event even better. 

Your tickets will remain valid for the new dates and anyone attending the show in August on an advance ticket will be offered a discount on the 2021 ticket as a way of repaying your loyalty.

If you require a refund on your ticket please contact See Tickets, our ticket provider, via our website.

We appreciate this is incredibly frustrating and concerning for all involved, including ourselves, as the show was virtually ready to go for May.

Thank you for your support and we ask that you let all your friends know about the new date in any way you can.

Best wishes, 

Ps   The show will revert back to May for 2021and future years!

• Like 1

I am expecting the Game Fair to be cancelled / postponed and hopefully I can cancel our hotel as well.  It was on Look North tonight that the Lincolnshire Show is cancelled and I think most of the smaller shows will go also.

Phil

• Like 1
4 hours ago, pianoman said:

Everything planned for spring to summer is being cancelled.

I see the reasons alright, but for a lot of us self employed folk, it's a worrying time ahead. 

Totally understand Simon, my wife who is self employed is phoning all her patients to advise that she is now on 'self isolation'.

Phil

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Who gives a shit about the northern shooting show , it will be full of northerners  :laugh:

Just because we have taste by not letting you in Mitch, I can understand you being upset. ?

Love yer really..........

Phil

• Haha 1
On 24/03/2020 at 08:53, villaman said:

Who gives a shit about the northern shooting show , it will be full of northerners  :laugh:

As long as you stay away it will be all the better

for it

all you will go on about any way will be slugs and pellets

8P8P8P:p

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 1

Just had an email from BASC stating that the Game Fair is now postponed to the 18 - 20th September which is no big surprise at this time. Have to sort my hotel bookings now and get a refund if possible.

Phil