Started on the social isolation

I decided to take myself out this evening for a wander around some fields that were my first ever permission all those years ago 

now these fields over the years have been hammered for rabbits, everything from rifles, shotguns, dogs, ferrets, whenever anybody new comes along and fancies a go after the hoppers this is the place I always take them. So I wasn’t expecting to see to many, on arrival I was pleasantly surprised to see good numbers running through the oilseed rape, after shooting 5 and only been able to find 2 of them due to the depth of the rape I decided to call it a night as these could be a valuable commodity over the coming weeks judging by the state of the shelves in ASDA ?

35C8394B-D70E-4A26-9D77-510FA2E0B965.jpeg

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Well yeah....in peace time....

Was thinking munty, roe and fallow....

Ah only reds here, plenty of fish in the sea/freezer and rabbits are making a come back.....peace time aye ? ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Oh carp!

Some one at work has come down with the symptoms! ?

Time to distance yourself, I’ve been out working today and even refused a cup of tea, anybody who works with me will tell you this is unheard of ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1