Last day on the estate

Always tuff in them spinnys .....but you still got a good few....

Like that catch the red dog did around the 7 mins mark...really threw its self at it......how's she bred that red bitch and is it a merl 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TOMO said:

Always tuff in them spinnys .....but you still got a good few....

Like that catch the red dog did around the 7 mins mark...really threw its self at it......how's she bred that red bitch and is it a merl 

That's the brindle bitch that hit the tree and you said it looked like the whippet x greyhound bitch I was running she's the same colour brindle as your bitch, she's whippet x greyhound with a dash of bull. She strikes like that even running flat out down hill on the steep hill sides, she's good to watch but I don't know how long she's going to last

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, skycat said:

Love watching good dogs working like that. Good handling too: liked the way the red merle was held back when the blue merle caught: I take it the blue merle is the younger? 

Thanks they are about the same age two but the blue merle as had less work and she works better alone she holds back and runs with her head up when she runs with another dog but she's only been at the game for a few month.

11 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

That's the brindle bitch that hit the tree and you said it looked like the whippet x greyhound bitch I was running she's the same colour brindle as your bitch, she's whippet x greyhound with a dash of bull. She strikes like that even running flat out down hill on the steep hill sides, she's good to watch but I don't know how long she's going to last

Let's hope she has plenty of luck then 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Good days work trev is that the wild garlic type rabbits ?  Lol  nice bit of open ground for the last trip out ?  

A9AFDD06-AAF4-4D9C-913F-A01281F097B3.jpeg

LOL cheers mate no their not the garlic ones mate but I've still got some of them left in the freezer and they still stink

ever time i open it but the dogs seem to like them 

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

LOL cheers mate no their not the garlic ones mate but I've still got some of them left in the freezer and they still stink

ever time i open it but the dogs seem to like them 

They home bred ferrets you got trev or from the old mate of yours up road 

1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

Yes I remember now.....they are good to watch when there like that...but as you say it can be fraught with danger...

I'm out for the next two days on the bounce...same as last week.....but we are about done now

• Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

They home bred ferrets you got trev or from the old mate of yours up road 

Three of them pole cat hobs on the vids I bred last summer out of the white jill that's been on a few vids with the merle bitch as you can see they've been doing a good job for us this season mate, I'm letting a mate take her this summer so he can get some kits out of her then she's coming back, he's keeping the full litter ?

• Like 1