What’s it like in your area ?C19

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the past couple of days totally bizarre. It's like a series of ups and downs. Yes it's scary and everyone is worried about the future. But then I go pick my son up from school and I felt nosta

f**k China, nobody should deal with them again.......leaving the whole of the western world so exposed to a hostile alien power is at best negligent and at worst downright criminal 

Yes mate but have to bring a loo roll ,that the rule . No roll ,no run 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

It’s getting stupid now people fighting  over shopping , even one scum bag on Facebook selling tins baby milk £60 because supermarkets are empty , 

kinda people do shit like that

Hope he gets filled in. I've been struggling to get baby milk and nappies today 

21 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

It’s getting stupid now people fighting  over shopping , even one scum bag on Facebook selling tins baby milk £60 because supermarkets are empty , 

I hope people like that are remembered after it all clears up . . . . . . 

7 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Hope he gets filled in. I've been struggling to get baby milk and nappies today 

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I hope people like that are remembered after it all clears up . . . . . . 

Pretty sure someone going end up meeting him and giving him a much deserved slap , I can see him wishing he’d never of done it as like been said stuff like that gets remembered , and rightly so to , 

got to be a special kind of scum bag to do that , 

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Id happily rob him, virus or not ?

Someone will end up saying they will buy the lot , 

go meet him and turn the c**t over 

hope they stick a video of it up as well c**t deserves it , 

tell my missus not tell me shite like that as it boils my piss , 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

I’d be asking for a deposit and interim payments if I were you mate no way I’d be funding anybody’s big job in these economically uncertain times that’s if the builders merchants are even open to buy the kit ?   

I don't need any gear except scaffold and skip. Iv laid it on the line cos they are desperate, they pay on completion or fck it I'm shutting down and going fishing ???

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Perhaps people who are worried about paying their rent next month. 

Or a paki

11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Perhaps people who are worried about paying their rent next month. 

Or a paki

If me paying my rent next month meant I had to take baby feed out of baby’s mouths and charge at extortionate rates noting that there parents probably can’t afford it ( especially single mums on benefits as there plenty of them ) then my rent wouldn’t be getting payed ,.

im in same bout as my job is on about closing up and I have no savings in the bank to be able to not work for month and still be able afford to live and pay rent and look after my mum who’s been told to self isolate as she has has to use a nebuliser to help her breath and 3 kids to feed but I still couldn’t live with my self using people’s misfortune ( this case baby’s without feed ) for my gain ...I’m old fashioned that way , 

just hope everyone manages to get through it with out to much chaos , people are uneasy about the whole situation and now we got dick heads driving round playing purge music and just been general nobs 

• Like 6
14 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm pricing a job this afternoon, meeting scaffolders on site, plus got to order skips ect. Quote got to be in by tonight with a view to starting on Tuesday as its a rush job. I'm going to tell them I'll do it but only if they pay on day of completion....no chance I'm paying out all the expenses to wait months to get paid myself. Mind you if it comes off it will take the pressure off for a month or two.....

I'd be looking for money up front mate, even if it's a bit cheaper than normal...its all a bit risky at the minute...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

I’d be asking for a deposit and interim payments if I were you mate no way I’d be funding anybody’s big job in these economically uncertain times that’s if the builders merchants are even open to buy the kit ?   

Hadnt read your post before posting...my thoughts exactly..