37 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Yeah go and save a little dog from the pound mate second chances and all that, no young kids to worry about and won't cost more than a few Bob. Plenty of work getting a bond , see the dog come out it's shell etc.

Bout 150 after they have come  and vetted your house 

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Been searching for a dog keep me company, jack russel pup pets4homes £800, I will fester along on my own thank you

Had a look my self other day and the jacks were around 350 but if they put it to a pug or a shitzu the6 were around 600/700 .

madness 

Shocking prices on pups these days.......

There was a supposedly  Russell dog pup on one of them sites back a week or two ago with apparently a rare colour gene in its system and they were asking £2500 for it.........lol

5 minutes ago, Big rowie said:

I don’t understand that myself a dog breed worth £ 300to 400 but cross it with another kind of dog an it’s worth 500 to 600. Mate it’s a mongrel not worth more than a full breed. People just want as much money as possible

It's trendy mongrel crosses with funny names - dopey bollocks in the suburbs will pay that money to earn a week of BJs :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

FairPlay to jack the lad that’s a proper decent gesture hope it comes off??but if it fails there are loads of good dogs about free to good homes in the papers also retired greyhounds are always on offer and make a good companion ✌️✌️

• Like 2