Started building some Kennel boxes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Busy weekend this weekend and last not enough hours in a day at weekends to get stuff done been investing some money in a complete new kennel set up for my dogs it’s strange when your in to working do

With this virus kicking about an plenty of time on my hands I’ve finished the kennel boxes bar changing the hinges like I wanted to I’m going to use these for a bit as I don’t want to be spending mone

Never seen the like on it which end dya hit the nail with 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Filling out nice that young bitch?

Strong bitch for the cross she is mate I’m really happy with her I thought 23tts was my lot hight wise but she’s having a growth spurt again she was the same size as the white bitch for ages but all of a sudden she’s putting a bit more size on 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well done d looks spot on that does 

I'm pissed off ?‍♂️

Cheers d

Why’s that d Isolating getting to ya mate? I got a email from work today saying off potential till the end of May ?

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Yes d

Mate just gotta try keep busy make stuff to do keep ya head down I’m fast running out of jobs my self to do with the kennels nearly finished the other bit of that big shed I’ve got is going to be my little man cave/workshop so I’m going to kit that out an setting it up I do a bit of metal recovery/recycling of various waist house hold appliances mainly for copper/brass/aluminium only as a small scale hobby when I get spare time on my hands not as a business or out just because I have to keep moving an busy If not I get all down in the dumps an moody 

6 hours ago, poxon said:

Mate just gotta try keep busy make stuff to do keep ya head down I’m fast running out of jobs my self to do with the kennels nearly finished the other bit of that big shed I’ve got is going to be my little man cave/workshop so I’m going to kit that out an setting it up I do a bit of metal recovery/recycling of various waist house hold appliances mainly for copper/brass/aluminium only as a small scale hobby when I get spare time on my hands not as a business or out just because I have to keep moving an busy If not I get all down in the dumps an moody 

It's ok d I've now become a shaman so if I get fed up I just go into a trance and start chanting gibberish my 6 year old has inherited this trait and is mooching about ont ceiling as we speak

Ffs I'm tekkin the dogs oot

• Haha 1
On 27/03/2020 at 19:25, poxon said:

With this virus kicking about an plenty of time on my hands I’ve finished the kennel boxes bar changing the hinges like I wanted to I’m going to use these for a bit as I don’t want to be spending money or going out if I don’t need to all the alloy edging I had so didn’t need to spend of go out I set all the runs up an split the dogs today plus set there new cheapo raised beds up just got the roof to put on tomorrow I’ll not bother guttering it yet till isolation has been lifted I’m in no rush 

DA5309C2-D962-466D-9EAE-6C591C3965DC.jpeg

E5B12A6D-BE9B-466E-B58D-37A3D6BE7420.jpeg

7F7A0A26-6110-4BF1-AD0B-C7BD278804F0.jpeg

How much them raised beds ? 

Cracking work mate ,when virus over you can come do mine ?

atb 

mooch 

8 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

How much them raised beds ? 

Cracking work mate ,when virus over you can come do mine ?

atb 

mooch 

£18 each off eBay shop mate there not bad but we’re see how long they last ??

cheers mate ????

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Any of ya lads get too bored can come build me a tiny little kennel for 2 spaniels ? 

I’ve not got time to get bored mate I thought after I’d done the kennels it’d be a case of putting my feet up an chilling out with the dogs but my misses had other ideas she wanted to claim my back room in my house an turn in in to a dining room the back room was my little work shop I use for doing bits an bobs Just finished turning the other half of that big shed/kennel in to my work shop she’s adamant to get me started on the back room to a dining room but unlucky for her all the local diy stores are closed ??But that hasn’t stopped her giving me orders on what she wants doing to the gardens 

On 16/03/2020 at 14:30, Igz said:

Looks like your doing a good enough job to me. I’m a long way but I’ve got loads of therma board 75 or 100 ml thick I would have let you have you you wanted it. I’m going to insulate myne out over the summer and maybe line it with some sort of plastic. Atb Igz

Still some good people out there just shows your one of them pal. Nice to see this rather than people slating one another atb to both of you on your kennels 

• Like 3
On 27/03/2020 at 19:25, poxon said:

With this virus kicking about an plenty of time on my hands I’ve finished the kennel boxes bar changing the hinges like I wanted to I’m going to use these for a bit as I don’t want to be spending money or going out if I don’t need to all the alloy edging I had so didn’t need to spend of go out I set all the runs up an split the dogs today plus set there new cheapo raised beds up just got the roof to put on tomorrow I’ll not bother guttering it yet till isolation has been lifted I’m in no rush 

DA5309C2-D962-466D-9EAE-6C591C3965DC.jpeg

E5B12A6D-BE9B-466E-B58D-37A3D6BE7420.jpeg

7F7A0A26-6110-4BF1-AD0B-C7BD278804F0.jpeg

Get some rubber matting mate from local horse tack shop or off ebay. Great stuff for in your box kennels and easy to scrub down with a mop atb

• Like 1