Started building some Kennel boxes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Busy weekend this weekend and last not enough hours in a day at weekends to get stuff done been investing some money in a complete new kennel set up for my dogs it’s strange when your in to working do

With this virus kicking about an plenty of time on my hands I’ve finished the kennel boxes bar changing the hinges like I wanted to I’m going to use these for a bit as I don’t want to be spending mone

Never seen the like on it which end dya hit the nail with 

Posted Images

First bed box nearly complete just got to get some aluminium angle to do all the corners an round the pop hole an some decent cast type hinges for the doors as I like the look of the cast type plus some half decent locks for both bed boxes I’ve also thinking I’m going to gutter the back of the 21ft shed an have a waterbutt plus but a facia on the front of the run an gutter that an have a slim line waterbutt to supply my little veg garden. I’m still thinking of insulating the floor in the bed boxes but don’t know weather to bother or not as the dog beds I’ve bought are rased of the ground ?

6EB38DDB-00B1-4CBC-B76A-2CCCDFF1415C.jpeg

205AE8A3-93AE-4097-9CFA-3BA4DADEA89E.jpeg

• Like 6
16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Nice job P?... Nice touch reusing the rain water?

Got to be done mate in these times of we’re every penny is going to need to be accounted for plus veg growth is far better with non chlorinated water so should work to my advantage an keep the kennels dry

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, poxon said:

Got to be done mate in these times of we’re every penny is going to need to be accounted for plus veg growth is far better with non chlorinated water so should work to my advantage an keep the kennels dry

U need a loam tho

• Haha 1
On 22/03/2020 at 11:26, poxon said:

First bed box nearly complete just got to get some aluminium angle to do all the corners an round the pop hole an some decent cast type hinges for the doors as I like the look of the cast type plus some half decent locks for both bed boxes I’ve also thinking I’m going to gutter the back of the 21ft shed an have a waterbutt plus but a facia on the front of the run an gutter that an have a slim line waterbutt to supply my little veg garden. I’m still thinking of insulating the floor in the bed boxes but don’t know weather to bother or not as the dog beds I’ve bought are rased of the ground ?

6EB38DDB-00B1-4CBC-B76A-2CCCDFF1415C.jpeg

205AE8A3-93AE-4097-9CFA-3BA4DADEA89E.jpeg

Great job mate ?

• Like 2

With this virus kicking about an plenty of time on my hands I’ve finished the kennel boxes bar changing the hinges like I wanted to I’m going to use these for a bit as I don’t want to be spending money or going out if I don’t need to all the alloy edging I had so didn’t need to spend of go out I set all the runs up an split the dogs today plus set there new cheapo raised beds up just got the roof to put on tomorrow I’ll not bother guttering it yet till isolation has been lifted I’m in no rush 

DA5309C2-D962-466D-9EAE-6C591C3965DC.jpeg

E5B12A6D-BE9B-466E-B58D-37A3D6BE7420.jpeg

7F7A0A26-6110-4BF1-AD0B-C7BD278804F0.jpeg

• Like 10